Samsung has always been one of the most popular brands; not only in Nepal but the entire globe. Maybe it is because of their fine-tuned smartphones or it is just a “fandom”. Nevertheless, Samsung products never fail to make their way to a consumer’s pocket. This time around, Samsung has released its new phone in the Budget lineup, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt 32GB. It is almost certain that this phone is a great device judging by the performance of its predecessors.
The Galaxy J7 Nxt comes with a decent hardware. It is equipped with an Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, which is paired with the Mali-T830 MP1 graphics processor. The J7 Nxt comes with 3 GB of RAM. It also has 32 GB internal storage, which can be increased up to 256 GB using microSD card.
The screen on this device is a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The camera on this device is a 13 Megapixel f/1.9 aperture 28mm shooter. This camera can shoot 1080p videos at 30 fps. The front camera is a 5 Megapixel f/2.2 aperture, 23mm shooter. The one thing that is different from other smartphones is that it has a LED flash for front cameras as well.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt 32GB Key Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720×1280 pixels
- Chipset: Exynos 7870
- CPU: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: ARM Mali-T830 MP1
- OS: Android 7.0
- Memory: 32GB, 3GB
- Primary Camera: 13 MP (f/1.9, 28mm)
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt 32GB Price in Nepal: Rs. 21,990
Everything on this device is unquestionable. However, the main complaint I have for this phone is the processor and the lack of fingerprint sensor. Samsung seems to stick with the Exynos 7870 while they could have installed a Snapdragon 625, which could have provided a lot better performance. It would also have been nice to see a fingerprint sensor on a device that costs more than Rs. 20,000. Other than that, nothing else about this phone bothers me. Had there been a fingerprint sensor and Snapdragon 625, this would have been the perfect mid-range smartphone.
So, tell us about what you think of the Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt (32 GB) in the comments down below.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…