Samsung has launched its latest mid-range Samsung Galaxy A53 5G in Nepal.
Samsung A53 5G price in Nepal is Rs. 55,999 for the 8/128GB variant. It is now available via authorized retail stores.
The Galaxy A53 is a successor to the last year’s popular Samsung Galaxy A52. So, let’s see in detail what the Galaxy A53 offers!
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Specifications
- Body: 159.6 x 74.8 x 8.1 mm, 189 g, IP67 dust/water resistant
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.5 inches FHD+ Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120Hz, 20:9, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Exynos 1280 (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A78 & 6×2 GHz ARM Cortex-A55)
- GPU: ARM Mali-G68 GPU
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7X”, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, Fast Charging 25W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass, virtual proximity sensing
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Peach
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Price in Nepal: Rs. 55,999 (8/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Overview
The design of the Samsung Galaxy A53 looks similar to the last year’s Samsung Galaxy A52 and A52s. The plastic back with a matte finish wraps the camera bump, giving it a clean finish.
It is available in four colors: Black, White, Light Blue, and Peach. For protection against dust and water, the Galaxy A53 5G is rated IP67.
The 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display on the Galaxy A53 has Full HD+ resolution with a 120Hz refresh rate.
The display has a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera and is protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
Powering the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G is Samsung’s latest Exynos 1280 processor. It’s an octa-core CPU built on a 5nm fabrication process.
The specs of the SoC are similar to the MediaTek Dimensity 900 found in the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G. It has two 2.4GHz ARM Cortex-A78 CPU cores, six 2GHz ARM Cortex-A55 CPU cores, and the ARM Mali-G68 GPU clocked at 1GHz.
Although the GPU is identical to that of the Dimensity 900, the Exynos 1280’s GPU is 100MHz higher.
For memory, it comes with 6GB RAM 128GB storage, 8GB RAM 128GB storage, and 8GB RAM 256GB storage.
Similar to last year, it has a quad-camera setup on the rear featuring a 64MP main camera, a 12MP ultrawide camera, a 5MP depth camera, and a 5MP macro camera. The main camera has an OIS.
The front has a 32MP selfie camera. For videos, the device can shoot 4K at 30 fps.
Battery and Others
The Samsung Galaxy A53 5G has a 5000mAh battery. It supports 25W fast charging. Sadly, Samsung has decided not to include a charger in the box with the Galaxy A53. So, customers need to buy the charger separately.
In terms of software, it runs on One UI 4.1 based on Android 12. Samsung promises to give 4 years of OS upgrades.
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A53 5G price in Nepal is Rs. 55,999 for the 8/128GB variant. It is now available for purchase at all the Samsung authorized stores across Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy A53 5G||Price in Nepal|
The Samsung Galaxy A53 retains a similar design as last year. It brings the new Exynos 1280 processor, which is similar to the Snapdragon 778G—found in the Galaxy A52s and M52—and highly similar to the Dimensity 900.
This year, the charger does not come with the phone, which is unfortunate.
What do you think of the all-new Samsung Galaxy A53? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our impression of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra in Nepali.