- Over 300 large firms have committed an investment of Rs. 1 billion each. Around 600 medium-sized firms are also going to invest a sizeable amount. The district also has over 10,000 small and cottage firms that will contribute as well.
- In recent years, the district has had investments from hospitality industry, food industry and pharmacy pouring in billions of rupees.
- Rupandehi’s district headquarter in Bhairahawa will open a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in a month. SEZ will serve as a special zone to host export oriented industries.
- Similarly, Butwal will have an industrial area of 814 bighas where over 150 medium and large factories will be established.
- Moreover various cement industries are also springing up in Rupandehi. Currently, 12 cement factories produce over 100,000 tonnes of cement daily that is 40% of the total cement sold in Nepal.
- Rupandehi Establishes Itself as Nepal’s Cement Manufacturing Hub
- Increased Power Supply in Hetauda Industrial Area Gives New Life to Factories
- Special Economic Zone Plans For Biratnagar in Limbo Due to Lack of Funds
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Samsung Galaxy A04 with Unisoc SC9863A to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung unveiled its new budget phone — the Samsung Galaxy A04 on August 24, 2022.…
Purple Launches a Bunch of New Accessories in NepalEarlier this year, a new Nepali accessory brand Purple was launched in Nepal, debuting three…
Honor 70 with 54MP Sensor to Launch Soon in NepalHonor is ready to launch Honor 70 in Nepal. It is Honor’s upper mid-range smartphone…