The Ripple Pandora Creator’s Edition price in Nepal is Rs. 1,12,000. It is currently available for pre-order.
In this article, we will discuss the specs and features of the Ripple Pandora Creator’s Edition.
Ripple Pandora Creator’s Edition Specifications
- Body: 313.9 x 218 x 17.1mm, 1.0 kg
- Display: 14 inches, IPS LCD, 2880 x 1800 pixels, 90Hz, 16;10, 100% sRGB, 92% screen-to-body ratio
- CPU: Intel Core i5-1240P, 12 Cores (4P+8E), 16 Threads, 1.2GHz – 4.40GHz
- GPU: Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7 80EUs
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM 3200MHz, 2x SO-DIMM slot, up to 64GB
- Storage: PCIe NVMe SSD 256GB, 2x M.2 slot
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2 (Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201)
- Webcam: 720p HD camera
- Audio: 2x speaker
- Ports: 2x USB Type-A, 1x USB Type-C (Thunderbolt 4 support), 1x HDMI 2.1, 1x SD card reader, 1x audio Jack, 1x kensington lock
- Battery: 3 cell 46Wh battery, 65W adaptor, up to 10 hours battery life (advertised)
- Keyboard: White backlit keyboard, Membrane, 1.2mm travel
Ripple Pandora Creator’s Edition Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,12,000 (8GB RAM + 256GB SSD)
Ripple Pandora Creator’s Edition Overview
The Ripple Pandora Creator’s Edition is a thin and light laptop, measuring and weighing only 17.1mm and 1kg, respectively. It has a white backlit keyboard with 1.2mm of travel.
In terms of ports, it has two USB-A ports, a USB Type-C port with Thunderbolt 4 support, an HDMI 2.1 port, an SD card reader, an audio jack.
The laptop flaunts a tall 16:10 display with a 2880 x 1880 resolution. It supports a 90Hz refresh rate and covers a 100% sRGB colour space.
The bezels are also very thin, measuring only 2mm. Ripple claims it has a 92% screen-to-body ratio.
The laptop is powered by an Intel Core i5-1240P processor. The processor has 4 performance cores (P-Cores), 8 efficient cores (E-Cores), and a total of 16 threads. The cores share access to 12MB of Intel Smart Cache (L3).
The P-core max clock can reach 4.4GHz at its fastest, while the base clock sits at 1.7GHz. Similarly, the E-core clock speed ranges from 1.2GHz to 3.3GHz. For GPU, it has an integrated Iris Xe Graphics G7 80EUs.
The base model comes with 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB NVMe SSD. It features two SO-DIMM RAM slots and two M.2 slots for RAM and SSD expansion.
Battery and Others
The laptop comes with a 46Wh battery and a 65W charger. Ripple claims the laptop can last up to 10 hours.
For connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2.
Ripple Pandora Creator’s Edition Price in Nepal and Availability
|Ripple Pandora Creator's Edition||Memory||Price in Nepal|
|Intel i5-1240P||8GB + 256GB||Rs. 112000|
The Ripple Pandora Creator’s Edition is a thin and light budget-friendly laptop geared towards creators. It is equipped with the latest Intel’s Adler Lake Core i5-1240P processor. The display of the laptop covers 100% sRGB and has a 16:10 aspect ratio.
What do you think about the Ripple Pandora Creator’s Edition? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our Samsung Galaxy S22+ review in Nepali.