Tunchhe Trans Himalayan Trading Concern, the official distributor of Spanish Rieju dirt bikes in Nepal, has come up with two new models: Reiju Marathon Pro 185 Dirt and Marathon Pro 185 Motard. These dirt bikes have been officially launched in Nepal and are currently available for pre-booking. The Rieju Marathon Pro 185 Dirt price in Nepal is set Rs. 6,30,000 and Marathon Pro 185 Motard is set Rs. 6,45,000 in Nepal.
SEE ALSO: Rieju Bike Price in Nepal
Rieju is a Spanish company producing motorbikes and mopeds in Spain. It has a long history as it was found back in 1934. Tunchhe Trans Himalayan Trading Concern has been distributing Rieju Motorcycles in Nepal since 2010.
Rieju Marathon Pro 185
The Rieju Marathon Pro 185 is built up with 200cc Yamaha 4T liquid cooled engine producing a maximum power of 21 BHP. It runs on a 6-speed manual gear system. The bike is started electrically and consists of Rieju’s Gas Mono Shock absorber system. The bike is available in 8 attractive color options in Nepal including Blue, Yellow, Orange, Matte Black, white and red, black and red and others.
Rieju Marathon Pro 185 is equipped with 300mm front and 200mm rear Galfer wave disc brakes. The seat height of the bike is located at 890mm. This dirt model consists 6.32 Litre fuel tank. The dry weight of the bike is 122 Kgs. It consists of alloy rim tires with two options: Dirt and Motard. This bike offers a smooth and powerful ride regardless the road conditions.
As an introductory offer, Rieju Nepal is providing Free Luggage Bag, Helmet, and Handguard with the purchase of Marathon Pro 185.
Rieju Marathon Pro 185 Key Specs
- Engine: Yamaha 4T – 200cc, 4-valve
- No. of Gears: 6-speed
- Start-up: Electric
- Max Power: 21 BHP
- Brakes: 300mm Front and 200mm Rear Disc brakes
- Seat Height: 890mm
- Fuel Tank: 6.32 Ltr
- Max Speed: n/a
- Kerb Weight: 121 Kg
Rieju Marathon Pro 185 Dirt Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,30,000
- Reiju Marathon Pro 185 Motard Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,45,000
For any further queries, feel free to contact Rieju Showroom Nepal at the given number: 9849033795 or contact them on their official Facebook page.
- Asian Beast 250 Officially Launched in Nepal at Rs. 3,25,999
- New TVS Stryker 125 Launched in Nepal at Rs. 1,74,900
Read all the latest auto news on TechLekh. Stay updated!
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Review: Samsung’s Best Premium Mid-range Device!Review of: Samsung Galaxy A70Price:Rs. 47,990Reviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 21, 2019Last modified:July 21, 2019Summary:On…
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…