Redmi is a budget smartphone series from Xiaomi. The company is known to produce impressive budget smartphones with top-notch specifications. After a successful launch of Redmi 4A 32GB variant in March; Vatsal Impex, the official distributor of Mi products in Nepal has launched the smartphone in Dark Grey color for Rs. 17,499 in Nepal.
Redmi 4A is powered by Snapdragon 425 quad-core Cortex-A53 processor clocked at 1.4 GHZ. The device runs on Android Marshmallow (v6.0.1) with 32GB of internal storage expandable up to 256GB. 5.0 inches HD screen is supported by Adreno 308 GPU with 2GB RAM for gaming and multimedia. The device features a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera with f/2.2 apertures. 3120 mAh battery will provide enough power for the device to last a day.
Redmi 4A 32GB Key Specifications
- Display – 5.0 inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- CPU – Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 308
- OS – Android Marshmallow v6.0.1
- Memory – 32GB internal storage with microSD expandable (up to 256 GB), 2GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 5 MP, f/2.2
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, IR Blaster
- Colors – Gold, Dark Grey, Rose Gold
Redmi 4A Price in Nepal: Rs. 17,499
Redmi 4A gets an upgrade in color while the specs are same from the last release. The specs are still amazing for the price. Snapdragon 425 with 2GB RAM will work marvelously for multi-tasking. Adreno 308 is a decent GPU which will run most games without any lag. The device supports 32GB storage out of the box, which is enough for music, videos and games. The storage can be further expanded up to massive 256GB via microSD. Rear and front camera is good enough, provides better quality images at day shots compared to night.
Redmi 4A is a great budget phone with a good specification. If you are on a tight budget looking for a phone with good specs, then Redmi 4A is the right phone for you. The new dark grey color is just a cheery on the top.
- New and Upcoming Cars in NepalReview of: Upcoming Cars in NepalReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:So,…
- Hero Scooters Price in NepalReview of: Hero ScootersVersion:Latest & UpdatedPrice:Rs. 164000 to Rs. 206000Reviewed by: Abhishek GuptaRating:4On August 21,…
- Tata Harrier, Renamed as Tata H5! Launch Date Confirmed for NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: 2019 Tata HarrierPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:Well, the…