Realme is a sub-brand of Oppo. It produces smartphones in the budget and midrange category. Relame officially entered Nepal in February 2019. At that time, it brought 2 phones to Nepal – Realme 2 Pro and Realme C1. Those were two of the best phones in Realme’s not that extensive portfolio.
Now, Realme has brought an 8GB version of the Realme 2 Pro into Nepal. This will be sold extensively from Daraz. The best part is that this phone will only cost Rs. 31,999. That is mindblowing.
Realme 2 Pro
At the front of Realme 2 Pro is a large and colorful 6.3 inch IPS LCD FHD+ display. This screen covers 90.8 percent of the front of the phone is interrupted slightly by a teardrop notch at the top and a small chin at the bottom.Inside, it is powered by the Snapdragon 660 AIE octa-core processor paired with Adreno 512 GPU. This processor is supported by 8GB of RAM. These are solid mid-range specs and better than the Mi A2 and the Nova 3i. Normal tasks like surfing the web will be buttery smooth on this phone. Gaming won’t be a problem either. You won’t get the highest frame rates in the high settings, but your games will be playable.
Realme 2 Pro runs on Android 8.1 Oreo-based ColorOS OS 5.2 custom software. This version of Realme 2 Pro has 128GB of internal storage that is more than enough for your apps and photos.
Realme 2 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo), planned upgrade to Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 5.2
- Memory: 128GB internal storage, 8GB RAM, storage expandable using micro SD card up to 256 GB
- Primary Camera: Dual: 16 MP, f/1.7, 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF & 2 MP, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
Realme 2 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,999
Talking about photos, Realme 2 Pro has a dual camera setup at the back. Your photos will be taken by the 16MP lens always, the 2MP lens is there to measure depth. At the front, there is a 16MP shooter for your selfies. We will have to test ourselves to tell you how these cameras fares in real life. But I’ve liked Oppo’s cameras in the past, so I guess these will have some good camera chops too.
There is a 3500mAh battery inside the Realme 2 Pro that will most probably last you a full day of use.g
Overall, Realme 2 Pro is an amazing phone (especially for the price). It is powerful and beautiful to look at. If you can get past Oppo’s skin on top of Android, this phone is worth your hard earned cash.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…