Please, kindly go through the post contents. You will find all the necessary details about the Webinar including Presenters and their Topics, Event Timeline, and REGISTRATION FORM below.
Why Are We Organizing This Webinar?
Over the last few months, Nepal is making headlines with a steady stream of data breaches – ranging from approximately 50 thousand personal data leaks of Foodmandu user to more than 1.7 lakhs data leak of Vianet customers.
Regardless of the problems caused by the spread of the pandemic and on-going lockdown, we cannot ignore the fact that organizations in Nepal are struggling to prevent data leakage.
The protection of consumers’ data has become a pressing issue that needs to be properly addressed by the government. Though there some rules and regulations outlined by the government for the protections on data and users’ privacy, most organizations and consumers are still not aware of it and the issues that data breach can cause.
So keeping these things in mind, we are organizing an exclusive, limited seat only, Webinar with the topic “Privacy and Data Protection in Nepal: Breaches, Practices, Regulations #CyberAware” to aware of our attendees about the importance of data privacy.
General Details – Event Datetime: April 19, SUNDAY, 2 PM via Zoom
- Topic: Privacy and Data Protection in Nepal: Breaches, Practices, Regulations #CyberAware
- DateTime: April 19, SUNDAY, 2 PM via Zoom
- Platform: LIVE on Zoom.us
- Content Style: Presentation, Contextual to Nepal, Examples to relate
- Total Attendees: less than 100
- Total Speakers: 3
- Ticket Fee: FREE
- Total Duration: less than 120 minutes – please, only fill the registration form if you can commit whole 120 minutes
- Organized by: TechLekh.com
- Supported by: TechCare Softwares
Know Your Presenters
We have three presenters who are experts in their respective fields. We are sure that you will get a chance to learn a lot from their experience.
You will find the presentation title and key takeaways below.
- 1:50 to 2:00 – Webinar Entry Opens
- 2:00 to 2:05 – Introduction – Mr. Abhishek Gupta, CEO & Co-Founder, TechLekh Services (Moderator)
- 2:05 to 2:45 – First Presentation by Mr. Bijay Limbu Senihang, CTO & Co-Founder, Vairav Technology (next 5 mins Q/A)
- 2:45 to 3:00 – Second Presentation by Mr. Asheem Man Singh Basnyat, Regional Director, Pathao (next 5 mins Q/A)
- 3:00 to 3:25 – Third Presentation by Mr. Prabin Subedi, Founder/Partner, Paramount Legal Advisory Services
- 3: 25 to 3:50 – Q/A Session
- 3:50 to 4:00 – Thanking Presenters and Webinar Wrap-up by Moderator
We have limited seats available for this webinar.
Please confirm your presence to attend the webinar by filling up the registration form below. If you are facing any difficulty filling the form please click on this link for easy access to the form.
NOTE: After you have filled the registration form, we mail about the seat confirmation and share you the Zoom Invite Link of Webinar on your email address.
You’ll need to click on the Zoom Invite Link to attend the webinar on April 19, Sunday, at 2 PM. Please, expect a few emails from us for further updates on the webinar.
Thank you for showing your interest to attend this webinar.
If you any questions or concerns, please share it in the comments below or message us on our Facebook Page here.
- vivo Y30 with 5000 mAh Battery & Helio P35 Launched in NepalVivo launched vivo V19 earlier this week in Nepal. And, the company now has launched…
- Ncell Introduces “Wirefree+” Service: Here’s Everything We Know So Far!With internet usage at an all-time high, Ncell is bringing a new service called Ncell…
- Samsung Drops the Price of Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and 3 Other Smartphones in NepalRecently, Samsung hiked prices on some of the smartphones due to inflation and other consequences…