In the next six months, Prime Minister’s office of Nepal has plans to be paperless. PM KP Sharma Oli expressed his plans for the office to be paperless on Wednesday during the 12th general convention of Nepal National Teachers Organisation.
Why it matters:
- PM also said that anyone at the Council of Ministers who doesn’t know how to operate a laptop will be sacked. Then the sacked ministers will be given laptops so they can learn to operate it until their next tenure.
- He added that the government aims to take steps in making Nepal an information technology friendly country within the time period.
- Prime Minister Oli Seeks Assistance To Modernize Agricultural Practices in Nepal
- Intellectual Property Registration to Go Digital
- Government Priorities the Use of Green Technology
Yamaha Fazer 25 Price in Nepal (March 2023 Updated)Highlights Yamaha Fazer 25 price in Nepal is Rs. 4.14 Lakhs. Yamaha Fazer 25 is…
Xiaomi 13 Lite with Snapdragon 7 Gen 1, Dual Front Camera to Launch Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Xiaomi 13 Lite is expected to launch in Nepal soon. The phone has a…
Xiaomi 13 Pro Pre-Booking Starts on March 23 in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Pre-booking for Xiaomi 13 Pro will begin on March 23, 2023. Xiaomi 13 Pro…