Whether it’s a school excursion or simple road trip with friends, we’ve had a certain experience of jamming out, bringing out all the guns to sing and dance! During those wonderful times, we might’ve wished if there was any way to increase the space to dance even harder.
Now, there might be an awesome alternative to a party with friends. Plus, you can do it while you head towards your destination!
Party Bus Nepal is a new alternative that combines the world of ‘Parties’ and ‘Buses’. Honestly, this isn’t a new concept created. Rather, it is something fairly popular in the western market. However, it is a new concept being introduced to the Nepali market.
What’s a Party Bus?
According to the company’s profile page, Party Bus Nepal is an ideal ride for a city tour. Moreover, it ensures the best quality service with a hint of luxury and stress-free environment.
Additionally, the bus is designed with several things in mind. Let’s just list them out!
- Luxurious Limousine Interiors,
- Hi-Fi DJ Music System,
- Fully Equipped Bar and Pantry System,
- Separate Smoking Cabin,
- DANCE FLOOR,
- POLE DANCE Facility,
- AC/Mobile Charging and so much more!
Party Bus Nepal Photo Gallery
How can I use the Party Bus?
Currently, Party Bus Nepal is planning to offer its service for four different occasions: Hop on Party Ride (Evening/Night), Airport Pickup & Drop, Private Events, and Special Theme Party.
Hop on Party Ride: You literally get on the bus for a night of the serious party! The service will be available for individuals starting at Rs. 1,000 per person.
Airport Pickup and Drop: You can get the Party Bus to either pick you up or drop you at the airport. If you just use it for pickup, it will cost Rs. 20,000. Likewise, if you use it for both pickup and drop, it will cost Rs. 35,000.
Private Events: You can hire the bus for 3 hours / 6 hours / 9 hours. In turn, it will cost Rs. 35,000 / Rs. 55,000 / Rs. 85,000 respectively. If you choose a package and exceed those time limits, then it will cost you an additional Rs. 10,000 per hour.
Honestly, I can see people using this service for weddings, road trips, etc.
Special Theme Party: It’s pretty similar to Hop on Party Ride. However, these will feature a special theme (like Halloween, New Year, etc.). This service will be available for individuals starting at Rs. 1,000 per person.
When can I use the Party Bus?
You need to wait just a few more weeks!
As for the official launch date, Party Bus Nepal will officially launch in Nepal on January 10, 2020. So, go ahead mark your calendars!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite to Exclusively Launch on Daraz Nepal Soon!The sudden transition of mid-range smartphone in affordability and technicality field has shifted the whole…
- Vivo S1 Pro Review: Better Camera than its Predecessor, But Still Lacks PerformanceVivo S series made it to Nepal in August 2019 with the launch of Vivo…
- Honda Unicorn CB 150 ABS Launched in Nepal: A Perfect Fit for a Commuter?Honda Unicorn has been one of the most popular commuter segment motorcycles in Nepal. Moreover,…