OTTO is relatively a new brand in Nepal. Its products are designed in Singapore, offering the best and the latest technology at the best price. It caters the needs and interest of 21st century with quality product and services.
OTTO has been releasing a variety of devices since last year. Phones like OTTO Mark II and OTTO Frank Dual have made their way to Nepal. There is a list of other unique OTTO phones. However, this time around OTTO has decided to release a new budget device in its Frank line up. This phone currently available at National Service Center, Lee Mobi Care, Civil Mall and the OTTO Frank 7 price in Nepal is set Rs. 8,596.
Starting off with the screen, it has a 5 inch IPS panel with an HD resolution. It has a similar build to OTTO Frank Dual. Powering this is the Quad-Core MT6580A chip which is accompanied by the Mali-400 MP GPU and Quad-core (1.3GHz) ARM Cortex-A7 processor. Talking about the memory, it comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage and supports micro-sd up to 64GB.As far as the camera goes, both the front and rear cameras consist of flash for low light situations. As for the primary camera, it is a 5MP sensor whereas the front camera is a 2MP sensor. All of this is juiced by a 2000 mAh Non-Removable Lithium Ion battery.
OTTO Frank7 offers the additional USP with the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor which gives you the ease to lock/ unlock your phone, take pictures with a tap. OTTO Phones also gives us the benefit of choosing from the 3 different color options such as Gold, Black and Golden Black.
OTTO Frank 7 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.0” HD IPS screen
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6580A
- CPU: Quad-core (1.3GHz) ARM Cortex-A7 processor
- GPU: Mali-400 MP
- RAM: 1GB
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Memory: 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB
- Primary Camera: 5MP with flash
- Secondary Camera: 2MP with flash
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery
- Colors Available: Gold, Black and Golden Black
OTTO Frank 7 Price in Nepal: Rs. 8,596
OTTO phones have surprised us in the past with their performance even at the low-end smartphone market. The OTTO Frank 7 seems to further uphold that reputation in 2018. It is a decent entry-level device. Instead of the MediaTek MT6737 which is found in Colors S1, OTTO has gone for the MediaTek MT6580 SoC. It is a new SoC comparatively but its an entry level 32-bit processor. However, it performs similarly to the MediaTek 6737. The best thing about the camera department is the availability of flash on both rear and front camera. However, you should not expect much out of the camera on an entry-level budget smartphone.
The battery capacity on the Frank 7 is only 2000 mAh but it should be enough for a day. The battery could have been better for the price. However, considering the overall specification, this phone has a decent price tag. Especially, the full metal body build is really worth the price. Also, it has a fingerprint sensor. What more could you ask for the price?
So, if you’re looking for a well-built phone for the entry-level price, then do check out the OTTO Frank 7.
What do you think about the OTTO Frank 7? Let us know in the comments below!
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…