Otto Mark II comes with a 6-inches IPS HD display. It runs a MediaTek MT6735 chipset with a quad-core processor and Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32Gb of internal storage.
Otto Mark II comes with a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front-facing camera. Also, it is powered by huge 3845mAh battery. Otto Mark II runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and it also supports 4G.
Otto Mark II Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches HD IPS touchscreen
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6735
- CPU – Quad-core
- GPU – Mali-T720
- OS – Android OS, v6.0
- Memory – 32GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Primary Camera –13MP
- Secondary Camera – 15MP
- Battery – 3845mAh
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Gyroscope
Otto Mark 2 Price In Nepal: Rs. 15,996
Otto Mark II is a budget phone with decent but not the best specification. It is the predecessor of Otto Mark but comes with the same chipset, RAM, and internal storage. The front camera is now 5MP instead of 8MP but Mark 2 is cheaper than Mark.
Mark and Mark 2 are almost the same phones with very little differences. Otto Mark 2 is a decent budget phone with a good battery. We’ll go into details in our full review. Till then, stay tuned!
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…
- Relief Packages Introduced by the Government That We Techies Must Know!The two-week lockdown imposed by the government has caused a huge disruption in the day-to-day…
- It’s Official: OnePlus is All Set to Unveil its 2020 Flagships on April 14!The long wait for flagship killers is finally coming to an end. After pushing the…