OPPO Nepal officially launched the OPPO F3 on May 5, 2017, after a great deal of anticipation. OPPO F3 Price in Nepal is set at Rs. 31,340 (Updated Price).They unveiled the OPPO F3 at an event in Kathmandu with a guest appearance by actor Rajesh Hamal. The device is geared towards the mid-range smartphone market. OPPO F3 will be the toned-down version of their previous release OPPO F3 Plus. It is a cheap alternative to the F3 Plus.
If you want to get your hands on this latest release, you can buy the device through Telecell Pvt. Ltd., the national distributor of OPPO smartphones in Nepal.
Oppo F3 run on MediaTek MT6750T SoC. It is powered by Cortex-A53 octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz. The 5.5 inches FHD display is protected by Corning Glass Protection and it runs on ColorOS 3.0 (Android Marshmallow based OS). The device comes with 64GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB via microSD. Mali-T860MP2 GPU is supported by 4GB RAM for gaming & multimedia. The rear camera is 13MP with LED and the front-camera features a dual camera with 16MP and 8MP sensors. The entire smartphone is powered by Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
Also Read: HTC U Play With Helio P10 to Launch in Nepal
OPPO F3 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches, 1080×1920 (401-ppi) FHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6750T
- CPU – Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Mali-T860MP2
- Memory – 64GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 4GB RAM
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow – based on ColorOS 3.0
- Primary Camera – 13 MP (1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size), f/2.2, with phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – Dual 16 MP (1/3.1″ sensor size, f/2.0) + 8 MP, f/2.4
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, VOOC fast charging
- Sensors – Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, proximity, ambient light
OPPO F3 Price in Nepal (Updated): Rs. 31,340
OPPO F3 runs on an average hardware. MT6750T processor combined with Cortex-A53 will run average tasks smoothly. Mali-T860MP2 graphic processor with 4GB ram will have a hard time running graphic intensive games. The device boasts an impressive storage of 64GB enough to contain endless songs, videos, and games. The front-camera is a decent 13MP camera with f/2.0. The selling feature is the front dual camera. The dual 16MP and 8MP camera will take crisp quality pictures.
Consider Reading: OPPO F3 Plus With Dual Selfie Camera Launched in Nepal at Rs. 54,990
Despite high expectations, the device contains several flaws. It runs on outdated Android Marshmallow. The processor for the latest release of the year is mediocre and lags behind some phones cheaper than the OPPO F3. The battery is decent for the average users whereas the device does not have a “wow” factor that can differentiate with its competitors. All in all, the price tag does not justify the poor specification choices.
If you are an Android enthusiast, OPPO F3 is not worth the purchase. If you are a true “Selfie Lover”, then buy it at your own risk.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…