After the success from the OPPO F1 family, OPPO is now set to sell their new high-end smartphone, OPPO F3 Plus in Nepal. OPPO has started its sales from April 2nd, 2017 from various retailers in Nepal. This phablet-sized smartphone is priced at Rs. 52,240 (Updated Price)
OPPO has highly focused on the selfie camera in this new smartphone. Unlike other smartphones, the OPPO F3 plus has a dual setup selfie camera featuring a 16MP standard front shooter and an 8MP wide angle camera. The 16MP front shooter has 1/3 inch selfie sensor with f/2.0 aperture while the 8MP front shooter has 120-degree wide angle 6-element lens. Meanwhile, the Beautify 4.0 in the camera gives more options to capture head-turning selfies as advertised by OPPO.
Latest in OPPO: OPPO F3 With Dual Front Camera Launched in Nepal
Talking about the rear camera, OPPO went with the new 16MP 1/2.8 –inch Sony IMX398 sensor with an extra wide f/1.7 aperture lens. This camera comes with a dual PDAF system accompanied by a dual-tone LED flash.
The OPPO F3 Plus houses a 6.0-inch FHD IPS LCD powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 chipset coupled with 4GB RAM. The 64GB inbuilt storage will be more than enough for most of the users, but if needed there is an option for microSD card expansion. The device runs on ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs a non-removable 4000mAh battery which supports VOOC charging.
OPPO F3 Plus Key Specifications
- Display – 6.0 inches FHD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Class 5 protection
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653
- CPU – Octa-core (4×1.95 GHZ Cortex-A72 & 4×1.44 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU – Adreno 510
- Memory – 64GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage(up to 256GB), 4GB RAM
- OS – Andriod 6.0 Marshmallow – based on ColorOS 3.0
- Primary Camera – 16 MP with 1/2.8” sensor size, f/1.7, dual phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-tone dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera – Dual 16MP + 8MP, f/2.0, 1/3” sensor size
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
OPPO F3 Plus Price in Nepal (Updated): Rs. 52,240
For what the OPPO F3 Plus has to offer, I think it is a slightly overpriced phone with a slower processor. But the device also comes with some nice features like good cameras (both rear and front facing camera) and a great battery life with fast charging. So, it all comes down to your personal preference. If you prefer a good camera, you can opt for this phone, but if you are a performance seeker, you can go for other phones like the OnePlus 3T, which also comes in the similar price point.
Edited by – Anmol Shrestha
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…