Although we are unaware of the date of release and the price that has been labeled to HTC U Play in Nepal. The smartphone is pretty sure to be launched in Nepal in the upcoming days. We will notify you the date of release and the price tag once it is announced by the authorized dealer of HTC.
HTC U Play comprises of 5.2 inch Super LCD Screen of resolution 1920 x 1080 with Gorilla Glass protecting the inner display. Under the hood, this smartphone is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 with 4GB of RAM to work with 64GB of storage. Talking about the main attraction of smartphone, which is the camera it has a 16MP front and back camera setup. Although the amount of megapixel doesn’t fully determine the quality of the picture but a 16MP camera is worth a try if you are into mobile photography. Backing up the phone is a 2500mAH battery which is below the belt. Other features include a front mounted fingerprint sensor, a metal frame glass back and an HTC sense companion for AI based suggestions.
HTC U Play Key Specifications
- Display – 5.2 inches (~68.7% screen-to-body ratio), Super LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution – 1080 x 1920pixels (~428 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- CPU – Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.1 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU – Mali-T860MP2
- Platform – Android OS, v6.0. (Marshmallow)
- Memory – 64 GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB via micro-sd, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, 28mm, OIS, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, 27mm, 1 µm pixel size, 1080p, Auto-HDR
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
HTC U Play Price in Nepal: Not fixed
The Mediatek Helio processor is quite a good processor to run the device and with the support of 4GB RAM and 64GB expandable storage, this phone could be a good powerhouse smartphone. The only thing that stops this phone to be a powerhouse phone is it’s smaller battery size. 2500mAH battery equipped in this phone doesn’t justify its top of the line specifications. I think this is where people will opt for similar phones with a good battery power.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…