OPPO smartphones are popular Chinese brand in Nepal. The “Selfie Expert” smartphones are popular in Nepal due to their cheap price tags and amazing front-facing camera. The launch of Oppo F1s and Oppo F3 Plus were well received. OPPO plans to continue their success with all new Oppo F3 featuring Dual Selfie Camera.
Telecell Pvt. Ltd., the national distributor of OPPO smartphones in Nepal, plans to launch the device on May 5. The price range is not yet revealed but the OPPO F3 price in Nepal can be expected to be in between Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 34,000.
Oppo F3 is powered by the snapdragon 653 running on octa-core Cortex A72 processor. It runs on ColorOS (Android Nougat based OS). The device comes with 32GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB via microSD. Adreno 510 GPU is supported by 4GB RAM for gaming. The rear-camera is 16MP with LED. The front-camera is a 20MP dual camera with Oppo beauty features. The whole device runs on non-removable 3075 mAh Li-Ion Battery.
OPPO F3 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches, 1080×1920 (401-ppi) FHD Super AMOLED display
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653
- CPU – Octa-core Cortex A72 processor
- GPU – Adreno 510
- Memory – 32GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 128GB), 4GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 Nougat – based on ColorOS
- Primary Camera – 16 MP with phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 20MP Dual Camera, LED Flash
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3075 mAh battery, VOOC fast charging
- Sensors – Accelerometer, proximity, ambient light
OPPO F3 Price in Nepal: approx. Rs. 30,000- Rs. 34,000
The device runs on the latest Android OS. Snapdragon 653 with 4GB RAM will easily handle multi-tasking. Users can freely juggle between apps and games without any lag. The internal storage is more than enough for movie, music or games but it can be expanded via microSD. The battery will provide decent performance for average users. The rear-camera is the standard 16MP with LED. The main attraction of the device is the front-facing camera. The 20MP dual camera provides amazing quality selfies.
OPPO Nepal will continue to reveal more details in coming days. Based on the details so far, this phone is truly for the selfie lovers!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…
- Bikes-Scooters Prices to Increase from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 as Govt Raises Tax DutyNepal Government has brought forth a new budget for the fiscal year 2021/22. It comes…