When Oppo F3 was released in May, it was well received by both the critics and the consumers. OPPO Nepal has launched the limited edition to celebrate their massive success. The specs sheet of this new smartphone is same as its predecessor. However, it comes in beautiful black color. OPPO F3 Limited Edition Price in Nepal is set at Rs. 31,340 (Updated Price).
Oppo F3 run on MediaTek MT6750T SoC. It is powered by Cortex-A53 octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz. The 5.5 inches FHD display is protected by Corning Glass Protection and it runs on ColorOS 3.0 (Android Marshmallow based OS). The device comes with 64GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB via microSD. Mali-T860MP2 GPU is supported by 4GB RAM for gaming & multimedia. The rear camera is 13MP with LED and the front-camera features a dual camera with 16MP and 8MP sensors. The entire smartphone is powered by Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
Don’t Miss: OPPO F3 With Dual Front Camera Launched in Nepal
- Display – 5.5 inches, 1080×1920 (401-PPI) FHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6750T
- CPU – Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Mali-T860MP2
- Memory – 64GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 4GB RAM
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow – based on ColorOS 3.0
- Primary Camera – 13 MP (1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size), f/2.2, with phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – Dual 16 MP (1/3.1″ sensor size, f/2.0) + 8 MP, f/2.4
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, VOOC fast charging
- Sensors – Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, proximity, ambient light
OPPO F3 Black Limited Edition Price in Nepal (Updated): Rs. 31,340
OPPO F3 runs on an average hardware. MT6750T processor combined with Cortex-A53 will run average tasks smoothly. Mali-T860MP2 graphic processor with 4GB ram will have a hard time running graphic intensive games. The device boasts an impressive storage of 64GB enough to contain endless songs, videos, and games. The front-camera is a decent 13MP camera with f/2.0. The selling feature is the front dual camera. The dual 16MP and 8MP camera will take crisp quality pictures.
Consider Reading: OPPO F3 Plus With Dual Selfie Camera Launched in Nepal at Rs. 54,990
The device still contains several flaws. It runs on outdated Android Marshmallow. The processor for the latest release of the year is mediocre and lags behind its competitors. The black color is the only “new” thing you get from this limited-edition device.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching in Nepal Tomorrow!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch on September 20 in Nepal. Samsung unveiled…
- Realme C21Y with Triple-cameras Launching in Nepal Before Dashain!Realme’s new variant of C21, the Realme C21Y, is set to launch in Nepal. The…
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G with SD 778G Chipset Confirmed to Launch in NepalSamsung Galaxy M52 5G is about to launch in Nepal. This will be the first…