eSewa, a popular platform in Nepal for electronic payment, has started a new service in Itahari where customers can pay their water bills through the platform, reports The Kathmandu Post.
- eSewa can currently be used for recharge, top-up, payment of electricity bills, and purchase of bus, airlines and film tickets.
- But now, with the combined efforts of Itahari Small Town Drinking Water And Sanitation Users Association and eSewa, customers in Itahari need not come from far off places to pay their water bills. They can pay their drinking water bills online.
- The office in Itahari is one of more than two dozen drinking water offices across the country already provide bill payment facility online through eSewa’s platform. Customers can pay bills through a mobile app named Metremark.
- Tootle and eSewa Selected for GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
- eSewa Completes Eight Years of Operation
- Going Cashless in Nepal – Is Cashless Future a Possibility?
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Launched in Nepal: Everything to Know!HIGHLIGHTS Royal Enfield Scram 411 price in Nepal is just Rs. 6.60 Lakhs. It brings…
Realme Narzo N55 with 64MP Camera Launched in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Realme Narzo N55 price in Nepal is Rs. 20,499 (4/64GB) and Rs. 24,499 (6/128GB).…
Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 Now in Nepal: Debuts with Mind-Blowing Price!HIGHLIGHTS Royal Enfield Classic 350 price in Nepal is Rs. 4.99 Lakhs. It comes with…