- eSewa can currently be used for recharge, top-up, payment of electricity bills, and purchase of bus, airlines and film tickets.
- But now, with the combined efforts of Itahari Small Town Drinking Water And Sanitation Users Association and eSewa, customers in Itahari need not come from far off places to pay their water bills. They can pay their drinking water bills online.
- The office in Itahari is one of more than two dozen drinking water offices across the country already provide bill payment facility online through eSewa’s platform. Customers can pay bills through a mobile app named Metremark.
- Tootle and eSewa Selected for GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
- eSewa Completes Eight Years of Operation
- Going Cashless in Nepal – Is Cashless Future a Possibility?
- All New Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 to Launch in Nepal Soon!Samsung unveiled the new Galaxy Watch 3 along with Note 20 series recently. While Samsung…
- Mi Powerbank 2i Launched in Nepal, Price Starts at Rs. 1,899Mi Nepal has launched Mi Powerbank 2i in Nepal. This is the 3rd surprise product…
- Xiaomi has Finally Launched “Redmi Note 9 Pro Max” in Nepal: A Huge Step Up?Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 9 Pro in Nepal back in June along with Redmi…