Nubia is a Shenzen based smartphone manufacturer that was a subsidiary of ZTE until 2012 but became an independent company in 2015. It just entered the market in Nepal this July 2018 with 4 new phones. Now the “Mobile Photography Expert” has launched another phone near this festive season. It’s called Nubia Z17 Lite; it costs Rs. 31,995. And like most Nubia products, it looks exquisite.
ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite isn’t a new phone. It is new for Nepal but it was launched in August 2017 internationally. So, it’s more than a year old already. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. So, there is no fancy18:9 aspect ratio here. But, it doesn’t mean that the device fails to look interesting. The near-lack of side bezels and the blue back with red accented camera rims make this device look modern and sharp.
On the inside, The ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 (28 nm) processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded.
Nubia Z17 Lite Key Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080×1920, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 (28 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Adreno 510
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat); Nubia UI 5.0
- Memory: 64 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual: 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF; 2 MP, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh battery
Nubia Z17 lite Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,995
As far as the cameras are concerned, the ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite packs a dual 13 MP+ 2MP shooter on the back and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies. As we have not tested any Nubia phones until today, we can’t say how the photos will look. But they claim to be the “Mobile Photography Experts”, so we are hoping the photos would come out decent in good lighting conditions.
SEE ALL: Nubia Mobiles Price in Nepal
Looking at the specs, Z17 Lite looks to be a good phone for the price. It has large RAM capacity, the storage is respectable. But the processor is a little outdated; it is based in the old 28nm structure. We also don’t know how its camera performs. The phone is a year old and still ships with Android Nougat out of the box. And Xiaomi Mi A2 is available at around the same price with the much powerful processor and far better performance than the Nubia Z17 Lite. And if it were up to us we’d go with the Mi A2 because it is a better product overall with an amazing camera for the price. However, if you are on the lookout for something unique or something that is designed well, the Nubia Z17 Lite may serve you well.
- Apple MacBook Air 2020 Available for Pre-Order in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 1.59 LakhsApple launched its new MacBook Air in March. The new MacBook Air 2020 brings upgraded…
- Oppo to Launch a New Mid-range Smartphone in Nepal, the OPPO A52Recently OPPO teased the launch of OPPO A31 in Nepal. Now, the company is preparing…
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen to Launch in Nepal Tomorrow!Samsung Galaxy A21s was launched last month in India. And, now it’s heading to Nepal.…