It has been some time since Nubia entered Nepal but it still hasn’t been able to make a sizeable presence in the market. But that’s understandable as only 4-5 models of Nubia smartphones were available in Nepal. And most of them were older models with older designs. So, Nubia is finally bringing Nubia V18 into Nepal, a phone designed for 2018. A release date hasn’t been fixed yet but it will be soon.
Nubia V18 has a tall 18:9 full HD+ IPS LCD screen at the front that measures at 6.01 inches. Just looking at the specs, this is a decent panel. Color saturation and viewing angles can only be commented on once we see these phones in action by ourselves.
On the inside, you see a 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM combination. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor. This is a decent mid-range processor found on phones like Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite but it is not the most powerful in the mid-range department. Normal navigation through the UI will be smooth and your apps like Facebook and Instagram will run fine. Don’t expect to play heavy games with the highest frame rates.
Nubia V18 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.01-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat); Nubia UI 4.0
- Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Nubia V18 Price in Nepal: TBD
Just like its previous phones, Nubia is going with the hashtag ‘#YouDontNeedADSLR‘ with the V18. That means the camera on the V18 is amazing according to Nubia. But we have to test it out in person to comment on it. However, looking at the specs, you will get good enough photos in daylight, don’t expect much on low light.
Overall, the V18 is a good phone and whether you should buy it or not will depend on its price. But with Xiaomi already giving you some compelling products on the 30K and below range and with Huawei dominating the 40K to 60K range together with Oppo, we don’t know if many customers will be attracted to this phone unless it brings something revolutionary to the table which it doesn’t.
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…