Being a 90’s kid, every time I hear the word Nokia, the old nostalgic tone strikes my mind. Since then, a lot has happened and HMD Global has managed to somewhat steady the ship Nokia.
While it was gathering a good pace in Europe, Chinese manufacturers have outdone Nokia in most of the other markets. Similarly, it hasn’t made a significant mark in Nepal either. However, Nokia has recently launched Nokia 7.2 in Nepal exclusively via Sastodeal. But, the best part is that the Nokia 7.2 price in Nepal is cheaper than most of the other markets.
Nokia 7.2 Features
The 7.2 is similar in terms of design with the Nokia 7.1. It’s got the circular camera bump and fingerprint placement on the right, which I really like a lot. The front and rear are made up of glass and surrounded by a plastic frame. The overall screen to body ratio could’ve been improved by minimizing the chin and forehead. But Nokia chose to keep it intact on the 7.2 as well.
The display is another such aspect that didn’t get any improvement at all from the Nokia 6.2. It’s got the 6.3” IPS LCD display with FHD resolution. The display isn’t all that bad but an AMOLED screen would’ve been greatly appreciated.
Under the hood is a Snapdragon 660 processor paired with 4/6GB RAM. Now, this is the kind of setup that should have been in the Nokia 6.1. Still, an 800 series processor should’ve been implemented on the 7.2. Nonetheless, this processor is well capable of handling heavy tasks while managing the power efficiently as well. In addition, the Android One UI is quite balancing in the overall scenario of the device.
The rear houses a triple camera setup underneath the camera bump. The primary camera is centered around the 48MP Zeiss optics. Surrounding the primary camera is an 8MP ultrawide camera and 5MP depth sensor. The cameras seem good on paper but its full potential can only be determined when we get our hands on the device.
Finally, the phone still has a 3500mAh battery with the same 10W charger. This is disappointing because I was really hoping the 7.2 would have at least a 4000mAh battery life and fast charging. Still considering the improved processor and light UI, the phone should last okay.
Nokia 7.2 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inches IPS LCD “PureView” display with FHD+ (2280 x 1080p) resolution
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 5 MP, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery; Battery charging 10W
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Nokia 7.2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 23,999
Nokia 7.2 looks great, that’s for sure. Build quality, design, and stock android gets the Nokia 7.2 going. However, it isn’t particularly strong in terms of performance when compared with competitors. If you want more performance then Redmi Note 7 Pro is there for you. If you want something with AMOLED display and a bigger battery then Samsung M30s is a pretty good option. However, you’ll sacrifice something with each choice.
But, it is a decent choice for Rs. 23,999. Snapdragon 660, 4GB RAM, Triple Camera, and Android One is a nice package. You cannot go wrong with Nokia 7.2.
Right now, Nokia 7.2 is available for Rs. 23,999 at sastodeal. But this deal is available only after using the coupon code.
Click here to grab one!
Do let us know what you think about the device in the comments below.
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 250 First Ride Review: Impressive Powertrain Numbers!Sorry guys, we haven’t been reviewing new motorcycles lately. Well, it’s not that we’re lazy……
- Best Bikes Under 3 Lakhs in NepalReview of: Reviewed by: Hrishav TandukarRating:5On November 14, 2019Last modified:November 14, 2019Summary:That was our list…
- Daraz 11.11 Posts Record-Breaking Sales! – 1.5 Lakh Products Sold, 8000 Orders in 1 Hour11.11, the largest shopping carnival of the world has come to an end. On that…