Nokia 6 is a mid-range smartphone. It was first released in China in January 2017, shortly after the announcement. On 26 February 2017, it was announced that Nokia 6 will be available globally.
Nokia used to be one of the world’s biggest mobile phone manufacturers but it fell behind with the rise of iPhone and Android smartphones. We have many memories with the Nokia mobiles and once again it is coming back with Nokia 6 to refresh our memory. Nokia 6 is expected to be released officially within July in the Nepali market.
Nokia 6 comes with 5.50- inch touchscreen. It is powered by 1.1GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processors and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a micro SD card. It runs on Android 7.0. It is powered by a 3000mAh nonremovable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, it has 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel for better selfies.It supports sensors like Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Nokia 6 Key Specifications
• Display – 5.50-inch touchscreen display
• Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processors
• CPU – 1.1GHz octa-core
• GPU – Adreno 505
• Memory – 32GB internal storage with micro SD ( expandable up to 128GB), 3 GB RAM
• OS – Android 7.0
• Primary Camera – 16-megapixel
• Secondary Camera – 8-megapixel
• Battery – Non-removable 3000 mAh battery
• Sensors – Fingerprint sensor (front mounted), Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope
Nokia 6 Price in Nepal (Expected) : Rs.26000 – Rs.28000
Nokia 6 is the mid-range smartphone with 5.5—inch IPS touchscreen display. It has the rear camera of 16 megapixel and the front camera of 8 megapixels. With Nokia 6’s dual speakers and dedicated amplifier, you can get loud sound, deep bass, and great clarity. It has 32GB storage capacity and can be further expanded up to
DON”T MISS: Nokia 3 With 2GB RAM Now Available in Nepal
It has 32GB storage capacity and can be further expanded up to 128GB. The phones have cool features like split screen mode that lets you run two app side by side almost like Samsung multi-window mode. It has the premium build with the awesome camera and dual speakers. I think it will do good business in the Nepali market with these great features and with its useful User Interface OS.
- EXCLUSIVE: Motorola Makes A Comeback in Nepal, Unveils Three SmartphonesMotorola previously debuted in 2017 in Nepal with 4 smartphones: Moto C, Moto C Plus,…
- Amazfit Smartwatch Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsAmazfit is smart wearable and accessories brand based in China. The brand comes under Huami…
- Apple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 Now Available in NepalApple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 were launched in August 2020. And, now they are…