Nokia is back to claim its position as the top mobile manufacturer. After a decade-long absence, Nokia has launched Nokia 3 in the Nepali market. Paramount Electronics Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Nokia phones in Nepal, has priced the Android device at Rs. 16,500.
The smartphone is powered by Mediatek MT6737 quad-core processor clocked at 1.4 GHz. 5.0 inches HD display is protected by Corning Gorilla protection. It runs on a Mali-T720 graphic processor with 2GB RAM. The device comes with an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and similar 8MP front camera. Nokia 3 comes with 16GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB. The entire smartphone runs on a decent 2650 mAh non-removable battery.
Nokia 3 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.0 inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla protection
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6737
- CPU – Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Mali-T720MP2
- Memory – 16GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 128GB), 2GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Primary Camera – 8 MP with 1.12 µm pixel size, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 2650 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Nokia 3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 16,500
Nokia 3 is the latest budget smartphone with impressive specs for its price. MediaTek MT6737 combined with the quad-core processor provides decent performance. Gaming or multitasking is smoother, lag free due to 2GB RAM. 16GB memory might not be enough for your files, but it can be easily expandable up to 128GB via microSD. The camera is decent for the device at its price tag. It does come out with the latest Android Nougat.
Now for the bad news, there are few flaws in Nokia 3. 2650 mAh battery on 2017 device is just disappointing. It also falls short in terms of specs when compared to its rival Micromax Canvas 2 (2017). The price tag and the hardware from Micromax seem appealing than Nokia. Nokia does have an advantage of international brand recognition.
Nokia 3 and Micromax Canvas 2 (2017) are good budget smartphones. Both of them come with equal advantage and disadvantage. Choosing between them is entirely up to you.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Review: Big, Beautiful, Powerful. But, Perfect?Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is supposedly the best smartphone in the world right now.…
- OPPO A5 2020 with Almost Identical Specs to OPPO A9 2020 to Launch in Nepal Tomorrow!OPPO is on fire right now with the upcoming launch of its two 2020 phones,…
- Huawei’s New Lite-Flagship, Huawei Nova 5T with Kirin 980 Processor Launched in Nepal: The Best Out There?Huawei as we all know are in a pickle at the moment. The confrontations with…