Nokia 3.2 is the third iteration of Nokia’s popular budget smartphone lineup. It has improved upon some aspects of Nokia 3.1 for 2019 and delivered a phone that is true to Nokia’s reputation: strong and reliable. We’ve got intel that this phone is coming to Nepal very soon. The price and exact date of a launch are not known yet.
If you think that this phone is an overkill for you, Nokia 2.2 is also coming to Nepal.Nokia won’t win any design awards with the Nokia 3.2. This phone has got a new 19:9 aspect ratio but the bezels are still a little chunky. But the design is far better than Nokia 3.1. The screen is a 6.26 inches HD+ LCD display. It’s a shame that Nokia didn’t go with an FHD+ panel.
On the inside, Nokia 3.2 is powered by a Snapdragon 429 processor which is an entry-level from Nokia. The processor is paired with 3GB RAM. This phone lets you call, text, surf the web a little. Apps like Facebook and Instagram will run well but don’t think about extensive multitasking or gaming. The internal storage space is 32GB. If you don’t take many pictures, this storage might be enough for you but most of you will need to invest in a microSD card at some point.
Nokia 3.2 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.26 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429
- CPU: Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 504
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable via micro SD card up to 400GB)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One edition
- Primary Camera: 13MP
- Secondary Camera: 5MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, fingerprint,
Nokia 3.2 Price in Nepal: TBD
On the back, we have a 13MP camera that will click decent photos in good lighting conditions. The same is the case with the front 5MP camera. But, you surely aren’t buying a phone at this price for their cameras.
What you should be buying this phone for is the software inside. Nokia 3.2 runs Android One which is a variant which means no bloatware. So, navigating the device should be pretty smooth.
4000mAh with Android One and an HD screen means a good battery life on this device. With light usage, you may be able to make this phone last for over a day. Overall, Nokia 3.2 is a good effort from Nokia.
If this is going to be a big hit will be decided once the price of this phone is revealed. If you ask me, this phone should come below 20K. The competition has gotten intense in that price bracket. But if that Nokia logo and Nokia’s famous robust build quality is what you are after then the Nokia 3.2 isn’t half a bad choice.
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Review: Samsung’s Best Premium Mid-range Device!Review of: Samsung Galaxy A70Price:Rs. 47,990Reviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 21, 2019Last modified:July 21, 2019Summary:On…
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…