Motor Vehicle Company, the authorized dealer of NIU Electric scooters has launched all new NIU N1s electric scooter in the Nepali market. The NIU N1s price in Nepal is set Rs. 2,65,000 (See below for the updated price). The company recently launched the scooter at the NADA Auto Show 2017.
This scooter has an all new technology- Tailored Motor by Bosch GmbH, FOC Vector Control, and Panasonic Battery Unit. As claimed by the company itself, it can go up to 80km after a full charge(20km/h), and it has a top speed 55 km/hr. It has also a LED Headlight, LED Turning Light, LED Tail Light, LED Braking Light, LCD Dashboard, Central Control Unit, USB Charging Port, Dual-Piston Hydraulic Disk Brake both front and rear.
NIU is new to Nepali market and has a tough competition in this category where the market for the Electric scooter is just flourishing. A popular brand like Hero has launched their first electric scooter named Photon which is priced very well to give the competition to Chinese brands. There are many other brands like Terra, Tailg with good pricing.
The average pricing of an electric scooter is around Rs.1,60,000 in the market and NIU N1s is priced at 2,65,000 which is very high and will have a hard time to compete with other brands.
Keeping the money factor aside, NIU provides the best motor by Bosch and is powered with sim cards to sync with the NIU app to give real-time Diagnostics and Security with NIU anti-theft tracking feature.
NIU N1s Key Specs
- Mileage (city): 80 km
- Top Speed: 55 kmph
- Number of Gears: Automatic (3 Modes: Eco Mode, Regular Mode and Sport Mode)
- Battery capacity: 29 ah (60v)
- Weight (Dry): 95 kg
- Charging time: 5-6hr
- Rated Power:1500w
- Maximum Power: 2400w
- Passenger Weight: 155kg (max)
- Color variants: white, red, blue, black and grey
NIU N1s Price in Nepal [Offer Price]: Rs. 2,49,000
For more details, contact NIU Nepal.
- OTTO CR03 Review: Good Pick for First-time Users!So, at under Rs. 7,000. What kind of phone would you prefer? A bar phone…
- Honda HR-V Available in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 99 LakhsThis shouldn’t come as such a surprise given the extreme popularity of SUVs in Nepal.…
- X-AGE Accessories Launched in Nepal: Headphones, Powerbanks, Speakers & MoreX-AGE Mobile founded in 2000 deals in affordable mobile phones and accessories. Currently, this brand…