Nepali Samaj is going to organize a programming contest, motivated from ACM-ICPC. ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ACM-ICPC) is an annual multi-tiered competitive programming competition among the universities of the world. The ACM ICPC is considered as the “Olympics of Programming Competitions“. It is quite simply, the oldest, largest, and most prestigious programming contest in the world.
Organized by Nepali Samaj with support from Federation of Computer Association Nepal, Rupandehi, Butwal, the Programming Contest, is scheduled for July 1st (17th Ashar) at Kalika Secondary school, Kalikanagar- 13, Butwal. The winners of the contest will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 21,000.
The competition will be focused on problem-solving skills along with coding skills. It aims to create awareness about the importance of programming in the development of IT economy of the country.
An additional two days Bootcamp is also offered by the organizers and is scheduled for 29th June and 30th June. The Bootcamp will be held at Expert Consultancy Hall, Rajmarg Chauraha.
Nepali Samaj Admin Panel said, “We want to spread the craze of Problem-solving in Nepal too. And, want to see Nepali students to score ranks at ACM-ICPC.”
For the regular updates, join the Nepali Samaj Facebook group.
Rules for the Competition
- Each team will consist of three teammates
- Must be enrolled in Bachelor level Education
- Cheating in the contest will not be tolerated
- Each team can use Google, Stack Overflow and three books of their choice for reference
- All the participants are required to attend the venue decided by the Nepali Samaj
- Each team is requested to bring one laptop. The members will have to share a single laptop
- 10% marks of total obtained, will be added extra for teams with at least one female participant as their team member
Registration Charge: FREE
Register at: Click Here
Practice Test: Click Here
Location: Kalika Higher Secondary School
Date: 1st July 2017
Time: 11AM – 4PM
Fonepay and NPCI Launch Cross-Border QR Payments for Nepal-India TransactionsUpdate February 29th, 2024: Starting February 28, 2024, Indian tourists in Nepal can pay by…
Honor X8b with 512GB Storage Now Available in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Honor X8b with 512GB storage is now available for purchase in Nepal. It is…
Kollter ES1 Pro Electric Dirt Bikes Now in Nepal: Officially Launching Soon!HIGHLIGHTS Kollter ES1 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 7,75,000. Kollter Dirt Bikes are ready…