Did you know Nepal now has an interactive website in Chinese language? About a few days ago, Nepal Tourism Board (NTB) released the website, which has been developed (as per NTB) in order to attract more Chinese tourists.
- The initiation for the website was taken as China has emerged as the number one source of tourism in Nepal.
- The website was launched by Rabindra Adhikari, Nepali Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, during a function attended by government officials, tourism professionals, and Chinese community.
- The website contains information, photos, and videos on various tourist destination of Nepal along with things-to-do and information about guide services.
What they are saying:
- According to Adhikari, this website will play a crucial role to fulfill the aim to attract 1.5 million tourists during ‘Visit Nepal Year 2020’. He also informed about the plan to add flights to increase the air connectivity and the ongoing projects for road connectivity.
- Chinese Ambassador to Nepal, Yu Hong, mentioned that China attaches great importance to bilateral tourism cooperation and encourages more Chinese tourists to visit Nepal. She added that the bilateral tourism cooperation will promote people-to-people exchanges and create a harmonious atmosphere for the development of bilateral relations.
- China’s Aid in Solar Power to Help Illuminate Nepali Government Headquarters
- Nepal Tourism Board to Make Website in Chinese Language
- NTB to Promote Nepal Tourism Online with BBC and Lonely Planet
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
‘My Second Teacher’ e-Learning Platform Launched in NepalCoronavirus has forced the students, teachers, and parents to adapt to remote learning. Consequently, with…
Luxuriously Feature-Packed Skoda Kushaq Bound for NepalSkoda India recently unveiled its latest premium SUV, Skoda Kushaq. Skoda Kushaq is a part…
OnePlus Watch with SpO2 Sensor Expected to Launch Soon in NepalOnePlus recently launched the OnePlus Watch. It is also expected to launch soon in Nepal.…