Nepal Telecom has been increasing the pace of the extension work of optical fiber. The target of the company is to complete 400 km of extension work by July this year.
Why it matters:
- The optical fiber will provide high-quality voice and data to the users. The progress of the fiber network has reached across 57 districts providing a broadband network.
- The optical fiber network will connect the district headquarters with its municipalities and cities; the target is to connect 64 district headquarters.
- The process started back in August of 2017.
- Recently, Nepal Telecom has also revised its Fiber to the Home (FTTH) packs and introduced very affordable unlimited Internet offers. These packs mostly work in major city locations only as fiber has not been expanded to several areas.
- Nepal Receiving Chinese Internet Bandwidth From August
- Nepal to Get Internet Connection Through China by Mid-October
- NTC Introduces Affordable Unlimited FTTH Pack
Experts Urge to Refine ‘Cybersecurity Policy 2021 Draft’, say there are Ample Gaps to be FulfilledDigitization has eased our life in many ways. Meanwhile, as everything is connected to the…
Understanding Electric Vehicle Tax Structure in Nepal: Past and Present!The EV sector in Nepal is a growing market, still decades away from its full…
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Expected to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite which was unveiled last month is set to launch in…
Samsung Galaxy A22 with Helio G80 Expected to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung is expected to launch the Samsung Galaxy A22 in Nepal alongside the Samsung M32.…
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra with Snapdragon 888 to Launch Soon in NepalZTE is set to make a comeback in Nepal with a host of new smartphones.…