Nepal Telecom has been increasing the pace of the extension work of optical fiber. The target of the company is to complete 400 km of extension work by July this year.
Why it matters:
- The optical fiber will provide high-quality voice and data to the users. The progress of the fiber network has reached across 57 districts providing a broadband network.
- The optical fiber network will connect the district headquarters with its municipalities and cities; the target is to connect 64 district headquarters.
- The process started back in August of 2017.
- Recently, Nepal Telecom has also revised its Fiber to the Home (FTTH) packs and introduced very affordable unlimited Internet offers. These packs mostly work in major city locations only as fiber has not been expanded to several areas.
- Nepal Receiving Chinese Internet Bandwidth From August
- Nepal to Get Internet Connection Through China by Mid-October
- NTC Introduces Affordable Unlimited FTTH Pack
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…