Nepal Telecom (NTC) has launched free internet services in different areas of the 4 most earthquake affected districts. As of Jestha 21, 2075, NTC has completed setting up the services in 675 different areas.
- The services are being set up as per the agreement with Nepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) on Baishak 21, 2074 to provide free Internet service in those earthquake affected areas.
- The service is established in 187 areas in Sindhupalchowk, 159 areas in Nuwakot, 289 areas in Kavrepalanchowk, and 40 areas in Rasuwa.
- The operation of free NTC earthquake internet is possible with the use of technologies like WiMAX, CDMA EVDO, and 3G.
- As per the company’s plan to install in 747 areas of those 4 districts, they have completed more than 90 percent of the plan. So NTC has till now connected 284 municipalities, VDCs and Ward offices, 147 health posts and 244 Schools to the free internet.
- The customers in those areas will receive the service with at least 512 kbps speed for free for 2 years.
- NTC Brings Republic Day Offer – Get 1 Hour of Unlimited Voice, Data and SMS
- NTC Introduces Affordable Unlimited FTTH Pack
- Search Nepal Telecom Resumes Missed Call Alert Service
Best Laptops Under Rs. 90,000 in Nepal: Features and SpecsIt’s challenging to pick the best laptop for your needs. New laptops with new features…
Registration Open for Hacker Convention THREAT CON 2022Registration is now open for hacker convention THREAT CON 2022. The event is happening from…
Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsXiaomi is one of the fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world. Good smartphone at an…