Nepal Telecom (NTC) has launched free internet services in different areas of the 4 most earthquake affected districts. As of Jestha 21, 2075, NTC has completed setting up the services in 675 different areas.
- The services are being set up as per the agreement with Nepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) on Baishak 21, 2074 to provide free Internet service in those earthquake affected areas.
- The service is established in 187 areas in Sindhupalchowk, 159 areas in Nuwakot, 289 areas in Kavrepalanchowk, and 40 areas in Rasuwa.
- The operation of free NTC earthquake internet is possible with the use of technologies like WiMAX, CDMA EVDO, and 3G.
- As per the company’s plan to install in 747 areas of those 4 districts, they have completed more than 90 percent of the plan. So NTC has till now connected 284 municipalities, VDCs and Ward offices, 147 health posts and 244 Schools to the free internet.
- The customers in those areas will receive the service with at least 512 kbps speed for free for 2 years.
- NTC Brings Republic Day Offer – Get 1 Hour of Unlimited Voice, Data and SMS
- NTC Introduces Affordable Unlimited FTTH Pack
- Search Nepal Telecom Resumes Missed Call Alert Service
- New and Upcoming Cars in NepalReview of: Upcoming Cars in NepalReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:So,…
- Hero Scooters Price in NepalReview of: Hero ScootersVersion:Latest & UpdatedPrice:Rs. 164000 to Rs. 206000Reviewed by: Abhishek GuptaRating:4On August 21,…
- Tata Harrier, Renamed as Tata H5! Launch Date Confirmed for NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: 2019 Tata HarrierPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:Well, the…