The Missed Call Alert (MCA) service by Nepal Telecom (NTC) has been resumed from Nepal’s Republic day, Jestha 15, 2075. The MCA service will be available for NTC GSM and CDMA prepaid and postpaid mobile subscribers.
- MCA is a service which notifies the subscribers of the calls that they have missed.
- The service even informs about the calls that were missed when a phone is switched off or out of coverage or on a busy call. Once they are connected to the network, telecom operator sends a message (SMS) with the number of missed calls, the calling number and the time of the call to their phones.
- NTC provides the service for free for 15 days after the launch. After that period, the cost of the MCA service is Rs. 5 per month.
- To subscribe by SMS, customer needs to send the message sub mca to 1400.
- To subscribe by USSD, customer needs to dial *1400# and select the right option for subscription to MCA.
- NTC Brings Republic Day Offer – Get 1 Hour of Unlimited Voice, Data and SMS
- NTC Introduces Affordable Unlimited FTTH Pack
- Nepal Telecom Introduces Summer Offer
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsBajaj Auto continues to be a leading force as a two-wheeler brand in Nepal. Through…
- Suzuki Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsSuzuki scooters are one of the popular scooter brands in Nepal. VG Suzuki is the…
- TicPods ANC Earbuds with 13mm HiFi Sound Driver Launched in NepalRecently, we have seen a lot of new TWS from different brands in Nepal. And,…