The Missed Call Alert (MCA) service by Nepal Telecom (NTC) has been resumed from Nepal’s Republic day, Jestha 15, 2075. The MCA service will be available for NTC GSM and CDMA prepaid and postpaid mobile subscribers.
- MCA is a service which notifies the subscribers of the calls that they have missed.
- The service even informs about the calls that were missed when a phone is switched off or out of coverage or on a busy call. Once they are connected to the network, telecom operator sends a message (SMS) with the number of missed calls, the calling number and the time of the call to their phones.
- NTC provides the service for free for 15 days after the launch. After that period, the cost of the MCA service is Rs. 5 per month.
- To subscribe by SMS, customer needs to send the message sub mca to 1400.
- To subscribe by USSD, customer needs to dial *1400# and select the right option for subscription to MCA.
- NTC Brings Republic Day Offer – Get 1 Hour of Unlimited Voice, Data and SMS
- NTC Introduces Affordable Unlimited FTTH Pack
- Nepal Telecom Introduces Summer Offer
Experts Urge to Refine ‘Cybersecurity Policy 2021 Draft’, say there are Ample Gaps to be FulfilledDigitization has eased our life in many ways. Meanwhile, as everything is connected to the…
Understanding Electric Vehicle Tax Structure in Nepal: Past and Present!The EV sector in Nepal is a growing market, still decades away from its full…
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Expected to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite which was unveiled last month is set to launch in…
Samsung Galaxy A22 with Helio G80 Expected to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung is expected to launch the Samsung Galaxy A22 in Nepal alongside the Samsung M32.…
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra with Snapdragon 888 to Launch Soon in NepalZTE is set to make a comeback in Nepal with a host of new smartphones.…