Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC) is procuring a new software system from Sheorey Digital System Pvt. Ltd. to improve its efficiency, reports My Republica.
- The new software called Aviation Resource Management System 2.5 (ARMS) will allow NAC to work efficiently on flights, maintenance, repair and overhaul.
- According to the statement by the NAC, the software is expected to increase the quality of work and bring positive changes in NAC’s working environment.
Why it matters:
- They system will help NAC take care of its inventory and expiration date of aircraft spare parts.
- It will also help keep track of training, roster and crew management, including flight safety, quality assurance and document management system.
- NAC Faces Losses as Airbus Sagarmatha Remains Grounded
- NAC will Soon Fly to Osaka, Seoul and Riyadh
- Nepal Airlines Frantically Looking For Capable Pilots as New Aircrafts Lie Idle
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Nepal, India Sign Agreement for Cross-Border Digital PaymentHIGHLIGHTS Nepal and India sign an agreement for cross-border digital payment. The agreement aims to…
Royal Enfield Expands Assembly Operations to Nepal: Birgunj Facility Now Operational!HIGHLIGHTS Royal Enfield CKD Unit expands local assembly operation to Nepal. CKD Unit in Birgunj…
Revamped Budget for Riders: Major Tax Cuts for Higher CC Bikes in Nepal!HIGHLIGHTS Govt has reduced excise duty on 200cc-400cc motorcycles. It has also reduced Road Development…