Ncell, a privately owned mobile network operator in Nepal has announced the pre-booking of Samsung Galaxy S8. This package includes a bonus data of 8GB with 1GB of data per month for every eight months and a Samsung Level Box Slim (Bluetooth Speaker) as well. Ncell has been actively participating in selling the flagship phones from apple and now it seems that Ncell has started to sell the recently launched flagship of Samsung.
The two variant model, Galaxy S8, and S8 Plus both comes with a storage capacity of 64GB. The Galaxy S8 is available in Midnight Black & Maple Gold color whereas the Galaxy S8+ is available in Midnight Black, Maple Gold & Coral Blue color. The Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are priced at Rs. 74,928 and Rs. 84,675 respectively. (Updated Price)
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Key Specifications
- Display – 5.8″ / 6.2″ Quad HD+ Super AMOLED
- Resolution – 2960 x 1440 pixels (~570/529ppi pixel density)
- Chipset – Exynos 8895 Octa – EMEA / Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 – US model
- CPU – Octa-core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad)/Octa-core (2.35GHz Quad + 1.9GHz Quad)
- GPU – Mali-G71 MP20 – EMEA/ Adreno 540 – US model
- OS –Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory – 64 GB internal storage with microSD card slot up to 256 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – Dual Pixel 12MP AF, OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), F1.7 Aperture, Pixel size: 1.4µm,Sensor size: 1/2.55″, FOV: 77, Max Zoom: 8x (digital)
- Secondary Camera – 8MP AF, F1.7 Aperture, Pixel Size” 1.22 µm, Sensor size: 1/3.6″, FOV: 80, Wide Selfie
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4010 mAh battery with fast charge
- Sensors – Iris sensors, Pressure sensors, Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, HR sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB light Sensor.
- Others – Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified) & IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
Samsung Galaxy S8 Price in Nepal (Updated) : Rs. 74,928
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Price in Nepal (Updated) : Rs. 84,675
How to Pre-book?
In order to pre-book your phone, SMS your first name and preferred model to 17105. The deadline for pre-booking is May 2, 2017. After pre-booking, you can finally purchase the phone from May 5 onwards. If you have pre-booked the smartphones, you can buy them from Ncell Centres at New Road, Durbar Marg, Pokhara, and Biratnagar. If not, you can buy them from any Ncell Centre (depending on availability).
Also, you will receive a six months insurance from Shikhar Insurance so that you can be on the safe side.
Also Read: Samsung S8 and S8 Plus Impressions