NepFlights.com, one of the online ticketing portal which provides the cheapest flight tickets of all airlines has organized a contest ‘My Travel Story’, in order to promote the tourism in Nepal. It is a golden opportunity for the holiday makers or explorers to share their story and get the chance to visit different beautiful places of Nepal. NepFlights.com has been working to ease the travelling problems of traveler by providing techno based integrated services.
According to Manish Amagai, Project Manager at Nepflights, this contest was encouraged to promote the tourism of the country and with all the due interest of the traveler. He thinks “People feel connected to the traveler more than any other blogs they read.” The winners will find the trip cozy and organizers assured the trip will not contain any flaws.
It’s very easy to be the part of the contest. Write your travel story in not more than 150 words and send it to [email protected] before January 10, 2016.
Contest Submission Guidelines
- Entrants must agree to and fill out NepFlights & Author Agreements Form.
- Winners will be announced on Jan 28, 2016. [ NepFlights will announce the winners by email and social media communities (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.) ]
- All entries must be emailed with the following subject line: “NepFlights My Travel Story Contest – [FIRST NAME] [LAST NAME]”
- Please submit entries as follows: Double-spaced, 12 pt. font, all text aligned left (not centered or specially formatted). Please do not use any special document formatting for any part of the article or use font formatting besides italics or bold.
- Author’s name, email, and phone number should appear at the BOTTOM of the article. Phone numbers and email addresses will NOT be shared, but used for contact purposes with the entrant.
- The article must not contain hyperlinks of any kind.
- Entrants may submit photos to illustrate their article if it is published; however, these photos will not be judged. All photos should be emailed at JPEGs/JPGs.
- Entrants should include short author bio (75 words MAX) and an author photo to publish with their travel article. The author bio may contain one link to the author’s website, blog, or any other online destination chosen by the entrant. No more than one link per bio will be published.
Winners will be decided as per the quality of the story they’ve written and the story that is completely new and unique to the readers will be prioritized.
You can land on the contest page for further information.