Motorola has launched the Moto G31 in Nepal. This is a budget phone from Motorola that was unveiled last year.
The Motorola Moto G31 price in Nepal is Rs. 23,999 (4/128GB). The Motorola Moto G31 has an OLED screen and is powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset. What else? Let’s see!
Motorola Moto G31 Specifications
- Body: 161.89 x 73.87 x 8.55 mm, 181 g, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), water-repellent design
- Display: 6.4 inches OLED, FHD+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 128GB 4GB RAM, supports microSDXC
- OS: Android 11
- Rear Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 0.64µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh battery, 10W charging
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colors: Mineral Grey, Baby Blue
Motorola Moto G31 Price in Nepal: Rs. 23,999 (4/128GB)
Motorola Moto G31 Overview
The Motorola Moto G31 has a textured back made up of plastic. There are three rear cameras aligned vertically with a flash. The Motorola logo is located next to the camera array.
The right side has a fingerprint sensor that doubles as a power button, a volume rocker, and a dedicated button for Google Assitant. A speaker, USB-C port, and microphone are located on the bottom side, whereas the 3.5mm headphone jack is on the top.
The device has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED display. It’s good to see a budget phone rocking an OLED display. But the refresh rate is locked at 60Hz.
There is a punch-hole design cutout on the top that gives it a modern look. The bottom bezel, however, is relatively large, which is common in budget phones.
The phone is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset. It is built on a 12nm process node and has two Arm Cortex-A75 CPU cores running at up to 2.0GHz and six Arm Cortex-A55 CPU cores running at up to 1.8GHz. For GPU, it has Mali-G52 MC2.
The Moto G31 comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage.
The mobile features a triple-camera setup on the rear. It comprises a 50MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP macro camera.
For selfies, it has a 13MP front-facing camera. The phone can shoot up to 1080p video at 30fps.
Battery and OS
The phone is fueled by a 5000mAh battery with no fast charging support. It comes with a 10W charger.
In terms of software, it runs on the Android 11 operating system.
Motorola Moto G31 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Motorola Moto G31 price in Nepal is Rs. 23,999 (4/128GB). The phone is available for pre-order exclusively via Daraz until September 6, 2022. After that, users can also buy it at mobile retail across Nepal.
|Motorola Moto G31||Price in Nepal|
The Motorola Moto G31 is a budget phone that comes with a decent chipset and a good design. An OLED screen is something this is rare in phones in this price range.
But the display does not support a high refresh rate. And the phone also does not have fast charging support.
What do you think of Motorola Moto G31? Let us know in the comments section!
Also, watch our review of the Nokia C30 in Nepali.