Microsoft has named its 2018 Partners of the Year. Microsoft Partner of the Year award is an annual trend of the company that highlights the best work being done in their partner community. For this year, the company received around 2,600 nominations for the awards from around 115 different countries. They had 39 global awards and 102 Country Partners of the Year award.
- The global awards were sorted into different categories including Business application, Apps and Infrastructure, Data and AI, Industry, Modern Workplace, among others.
- Among data and AI, Big Data Analytics award was won by Cognizant Technology Solutions, Artificial Intelligence Award by Insight, Internet of Things Award by Crestron Electronics, Open Source Data & AI Award by Cloudera, and Data Estate Modernization Award by pmOne AG.
- Thakral One Nepal Pvt. Ltd. has won the Country Partner of the year award from Nepal. It is a Consulting, IT Solutions and Support Services company, headquartered in Singapore.
- Search Winners of NASO Women in Science Award 2018 Announced
- Nepal Flying Labs Among Winners of the First Humanitarian AUVSI XCELLENCE Award
- Nepali Entrepreneur to Receive ′40 Under 40′ Award From Wichita Business Journal