Mi Nepal has launched Mi Powerbank 2i in Nepal. This is the 3rd surprise product to be launched as part of their 7 surprises.
Mi Powerbank 2i price in Nepal is Rs. 1,899 (10000 mAh) and Rs. 3,199 (20000 mAh). It will be available for purchase via Mi offline store and Sastodeal soon.
So, what are the features of the Mi Powerbank 2i? Let’s take a look!
Mi Powerbank 2i Specifications
- Body: 14.64 x 7.39 x 1.53 cm (10000 mAh), 15.06 x 7.23 x 2.63 cm (20000mAh)
- Battery Type: Lithium polymer battery
- Rated Capacity: 10000 mAh (38.5Wh), 20000 mAh (74Wh)
- Input Parameters: 18W Max (5.1V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A)
- Output Parameters: 18W Max (5.1V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A)
- Charging Time: Approx 4.5 hours (18W charger)
- Input Type: Micro USB
- Output Type: USB-A X2
Mi Powerbank 2i Price in Nepal: Rs. 1899 (10000mAh)/ Rs. 3199 (20000 mAh)
Mi Powebank 2i Overview
Mi Powerbank 2i has a rectangular body with curved sides. The aluminum alloy case used in the power bank is said to withstand impacts and the curved sides provide a secure hand grip. And, the power bank also uses PC + ABS material for its body.
Xiaomi has mentioned that it’s smooth anodized finish is resistant to sweat, corrosion, and daily wear.
Battery Capacity & Charging
Mi Powerbank 2i comes in two variants: 10000 mAh and 20000 mAh. It uses high-density lithium polymer batteries which are safer, improves charging conversion rates, and stabilize discharging voltage.
It consists of two ports from which you can charge two devices simultaneously. But, you can use 18W charging only when a single device is connected to the power bank.
Also, you can use low power charging mode which can be activated by double-pressing the power button. This will set the power bank to a low 2-hour low charging mode. It’s handy for charging devices like Bluetooth headsets and fitness bands.
As for the power bank itself, it will take approx 6.7 hours for 20000 mAh variant to charge from 0 t o100 using 18W charger whereas the 10000 mAh variant will take approx 4.5 hours. It doesn’t have USB Type C but has a Micro-USB for charging input.
Mi Powerbank 2i has USB smart-control chips and charging/discharging chips built-in which provides nine layers of circuit chip protection while enhancing charging efficiently.
This inbuilt protection keeps the Powerbank 2i protected from overheating, short circuit, overvoltage, and overcurrent. The battery cells used in these power banks are equipped with PTC to effectively control current and provide protection when temperature and current exceed the maximum limit.
Also, it has overcharge and over-discharge protection which helps to prevent damage to the Li-poly batteries. Furthermore, it can detect the incorrect insertion of the charger and automatically stop charging. Then, it has a nifty power button to reset the power bank.
Mi Powerbank 2i Price in Nepal and Availability
Mi Powerbank 2i price in Nepal is Rs. 1,899 for the 10000 mAh variant and Rs. 3,199 for the 20000 mAh variant. The power bank will soon be available for purchase via 1800+ Mi offline stores and SastoDeal.
The Mi Powerbank 2i surely looks pretty good for the price. The huge capacity and security feature makes it a very good power bank. But of course, it’s not compact due to its huge battery capacity.
If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable power bank then you should definitely take a look at this.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…