Vatsal Impex, the official distributor of Xiaomi has officially released the Xiaomi Mi A1 Red variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM today. The red variant is just an aesthetic upgrade over an already fabulous mid-tier smartphone. There are no other upgrades on this variant and Xiaomi Mi A1 Red Price in Nepal is Rs. 29,999.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with a 5.5 inches Full HD 2.5D curved glass design with Gorilla Glass Protection on the screen. Under the hood, the Mi A1 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 64GB of internal storage with expandable storage option via a Micro-SD card.It has a dual setup camera sensor on the back of the device.
It has a dual camera setup on the back. One of the rear sensors is a 12MP wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and the other 12MP sensor is a telephoto lens with f/2.6 aperture. Whereas, the front-facing camera is a 5MP camera. The phone comes with Android Nougat(7.1.2) as the stock OS.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inches LTPS FHD capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (~403 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- CPU: Octa-core processor 2.0 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/2.2, PDAF & 50mm, f/2.6), Autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi A1 Red Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,999
Xiaomi Mi A1 is already an impressive device and is certainly one of the best budget choices even in 2018. The red variant adds even more flavor to an already fabulous phone and it’s good to see phone makers going for more colors. The basics black, silver and gold options have now become very common and it’s almost boring. Other colors choices are always a welcome addition. To know more about this device see our impression on the original variant of the Mi A1.
What do you think of the Xiaomi Mi A1 Red Variant? Share your thoughts in the comments and stay tuned for our full review.
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…
- Kia Niro EV Launched in Nepal for Rs. 66 Lakhs: A Practical Electric Small SUV?Review of: Kia Niro EVPrice:Rs. 66,00,000Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:3On July 18, 2019Last modified:July 18, 2019Summary:Likewise,…