Xiaomi Mi A1 was launched back in September in Nepal and it is one of the best devices to embrace the Google’s Android One Project. Mi A1 64GB version was launched in Nepal for Rs. 29,999 and now the 32GB version of this phone is available for Rs. 26,999.
If you cannot afford the 64GB version visit this link to pre-book the 32GB version of the Mi A1. The phone will be available from next week. And later from 25th December, it will be available to purchase from all over Nepal.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with a 5.5 inches Full HD 2.5D curved glass design with Gorilla Glass Protection on the screen. Under the hood, the Mi A1 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB of internal storage with expandable storage option via a Micro-SD card.It has a dual setup camera sensor on the back of the device.
It has a dual camera setup on the back. One of the rear sensors is a 12MP wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and the other 12MP sensor is a telephoto lens with f/2.6 aperture. Whereas, the front-facing camera is a 5MP camera. The phone comes with Android Nougat(7.1.2) as the stock OS.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inches LTPS FHD capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (~403 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- CPU: Octa-core processor 2.0 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 7.1.2(Nougat)
- Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/2.2, PDAF & 50mm, f/2.6), Autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera: 5MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3080mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi A1 Price in Nepal 32GB: Rs. 26,999
Xiaomi’s Mi A1 is the Android One version of the Xiaomi Mi 5X. Both of the devices share same body and specification but the Mi A1 comes with Google’s Stock Android. So far all of the previous Android One devices have been a failure. None of the previous devices were exciting but the Xiaomi’s Mi A1 is very promising.
It looks quite premium, has a very good hardware setup and it will be getting regular updates as well. Also, it has a dual camera setup which has been the trend for 2017 devices. For Rs. 26,999 Xiaomi Mi A1 is the best budget phone if you’re not looking for the bezel-less display offered by the more expensive Huawei Nova 2i and the Oppo F5.
What do you think of the Xiaomi Mi A1? Will you go for the expensive 64 GB version or the 32 GB version of this phone?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…
- Bikes-Scooters Prices to Increase from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 as Govt Raises Tax DutyNepal Government has brought forth a new budget for the fiscal year 2021/22. It comes…