Kirloskar, an Indian conglomerate industry, created their latest product, Mega T tractor based on the needs and purposes of farmers across India, Bangladesh, and Nepal. The tractor is expected to disrupt the farm mechanization segment in Nepal.
- Mega T targets small and marginal farmers who have less than 2 hectares of land and cannot afford expensive machines.
- The tractor is a multi-application machine that works on both dry and wet land.
- It is powered by high torque engine to provides more power and better backup.
- It has features such as mid-PTO (Power Take Off), certified driver seat and disc actuated brakes.
- Rajit Ghosh, associate vice president said, “Kirloskar is focused on transforming farmer lives through innovative technology, products, and delivery. I am very happy to introduce the most awarded Mega T in Nepal.”
- According to Pramod Ekbote, associate vice president-Product development, the company is looking to build relationships with customers by being a customer-centric company. “Our product removes drudgery, provides comfort and safety for the farmer,” added Ekbote.
- The Mega T has received multiple awards since it was introduced such as CII—Industrial Innovation award, AIMA—Breakthrough product innovation award in R & D, Rural Marketing—Innovative Ideas for Rural Development, India Good Design Award and Japan Good Design Award 2016.
- The Mega T is available in Nepal through 3S (sales, service, and spares) dealers. Dugar Brothers and Sons Pvt Ltd is the authorized dealer for Kirloskar products in Nepal.
M1 Chip-powered Apple MacBook Pro 13 Gets Price Cut in NepalThe price of the Apple MacBook Pro 13 2020 (M1) is reduced in Nepal after…
Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch with M1 Pro Price Dropped in NepalGenXT, the official distributor of Apple in Nepal, has dropped the price of the MacBook…
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch is Happening Next Week in Nepal!Suzuki Avenis 125 launch is finally happening in Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of…