KTMJS Developers Meetup #4 is being organized on 26th September, 2015 starting from 11 AM at NCIT, Balkumari. The event is being organized on every last Saturday of the month.
Details about talks
- Getting started with React JS – by Krishna Sunuwar, CEO at Ontreat.
- How we visualized Nepal’s development using React – by Pratik Gautam, UI/UX Developer at Kathmandu Living Labs. (Read : KLL Visualizes Development of Nepal)
To join the Meetup you need to do RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/KathmanduJS/events/225554797/.
- Digital Payments in Nepal Soar As More People Stay Home on Virus FearsThe global COVID-19 pandemic has completely turned the tables on everything that was once considered…
- Foodmandu Fresh: A “Fresh” Transition to Deliver Essential Groceries in The Hour of NeedCOVID-19 has become a nightmare that’s gobbling up each and every fundamental aspect that our…
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…