The government is planning to take action against Amar Construction and Sunkoshi Biruwa SL, both working on Kanti Highway, as they are likely to be unable to meet their agreement of blacktopping two road segments within mid-July.
- The office overseeing the project is looking to impose a fine on the two contractors as their contracts cannot be extended.
- Amar Construction was to widen 9-km segment of the highway from Simat to Aale Bhanjyang while Sunkoshi Biruwa SL was working to widen the road segment from Kalche of Lalitpur to Devisthan.
- The Kanti Highway is a 90-km highway to Hetauda from Kathmandu which will significantly reduce the time.
- Currently there are two possible routes to Hetauda, one 226-km (via Mugling and Narayanghat) and another 136-km (via Palung).
- The highway track was opened in 1959. Since then it has been sixty years and the highway still has not been completed.
Bajaj Showrooms and Service Centers in NepalLooking for a trusted place to service your Bajaj motorcycle? Then, this is the detailed…
Apple MacBook Air 2022 with M2 Chip Now Comes with 1-Year Breakage Insurance in NepalThe new MacBook Air 2022, powered by the new Apple M2 Chip — which debuted…
Realme C31 Review: A Typical Budget Phone!Pros Good design Excellent battery life Reliable fingerprint sensor Good performance Cons 60Hz HD+ display…