The government is planning to take action against Amar Construction and Sunkoshi Biruwa SL, both working on Kanti Highway, as they are likely to be unable to meet their agreement of blacktopping two road segments within mid-July.
- The office overseeing the project is looking to impose a fine on the two contractors as their contracts cannot be extended.
- Amar Construction was to widen 9-km segment of the highway from Simat to Aale Bhanjyang while Sunkoshi Biruwa SL was working to widen the road segment from Kalche of Lalitpur to Devisthan.
- The Kanti Highway is a 90-km highway to Hetauda from Kathmandu which will significantly reduce the time.
- Currently there are two possible routes to Hetauda, one 226-km (via Mugling and Narayanghat) and another 136-km (via Palung).
- The highway track was opened in 1959. Since then it has been sixty years and the highway still has not been completed.
Yamaha Fazer 25 Price in Nepal (March 2023 Updated)Highlights Yamaha Fazer 25 price in Nepal is Rs. 4.14 Lakhs. Yamaha Fazer 25 is…
Xiaomi 13 Lite with Snapdragon 7 Gen 1, Dual Front Camera to Launch Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Xiaomi 13 Lite is expected to launch in Nepal soon. The phone has a…
Xiaomi 13 Pro Pre-Booking Starts on March 23 in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Pre-booking for Xiaomi 13 Pro will begin on March 23, 2023. Xiaomi 13 Pro…