Jeep had made its way into the Nepali market back in September 2018. Nepal finally saw the launch of the much-anticipated Jeep Compass to the consumers. Thanks to the Morang Auto Works Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of Jeep in Nepal, Jeep’s popularity has been exceeding expectations.
Why wouldn’t it? Jeep Compass provides so many features at that price point, the competition simply failed in comparison. Plus, the brand recognition was an added benefit.
It is available in three different variants, where the base variant of Jeep Compass Limited Plus starts at Rs. 97,90,000. Moreover, it is already available for purchase! Additionally, If you want to know more about the Jeep Compass including performance and standard features, here’s our previous article.
Jeep Compass Limited Plus: Overview
Well, well, well… After such a long wait, Jeep has finally launched the all-new Jeep Compass Limited Plus Edition. You know what that means, right? In the Limited Plus, you’ll get every little feature that Jeep Compass Limited missed out on. You could consider it as a Limited variant with a Plus, ergo Jeep Compass Limited Plus.
These are nice addition to the already perfect car. However, the changes are more inclined to improve the quality of life, rather than being life-changing. What does that even mean? Well, the new list of changes improves the overall quality of the vehicle. But that does not change the core Compass DNA. Mechanically, there is no change. As in previous variants, Jeep Compass comes in six color schemes: Vocal White, Exotica Red, Minimal Grey, Grey Magnesio, Brilliant Black, and Hydro Blue.
Furthermore, Compass Limited Plus comes in three different variants: two Diesel Engines and one Petrol Engine. According to Jeep Nepal, this completes the list of available Jeep Compass variants in Nepal. There won’t be anymore additions in future anytime soon.
Jeep Compass 2018 Key Specifications (Base variant)
- Engine: 1.4L MultiAir Turbo Petrol / 2.0L MultiJet Turbo Diesel
- Displacement: 1368cc
- Mileage: 16 kmpl
- Transmission: 6-speed manual / 7-speed automatic
- Max Power: 160BHP at 3750 RPM
- Max Torque: 250 NM at 1750 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 60L
- Ground Clearance: 178 mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Curb Weight: 1537kg
- Brakes: Disk (Front) & Drum (Rear), ABS
- Safety: Airbags, ABS, EBD, TCS, ESP, BA
Jeep Compass Limited Plus 4X2 price in Nepal: Rs. 97,90,000
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus M.Air DDCT price in Nepal: Rs. 98,90,000
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus 4X4 price in Nepal: Rs. 1,05,90,000
Jeep Compass Limited Plus: What’s New?
Talking about the interiors, there aren’t any outlandish changes to point out. You get the same interior setting as before, but few aspects have been tweaked. You’ll get Dual-Pane Panoramic Sun-Roof, Larger 8.4-inch Infotainment Screen, Powered 8-way Driver Seat with Memory Function, Auto Headlamps and Auto Wipers, Auto-Dimming Rear Mirror, All-Row Full-Length Curtain Side Airbags, “Limited Plus” Badging, and 18-Inch Stylized Alloy Wheels
Likewise, the exterior also remains somewhat similar. You get the same exterior design, however, with only two difference. You’ll get “Limited Plus” Badging and Larger 18-Inch Stylized Alloy Wheels. Yes, the wheels are bit large and a bit more stylish in comparison.
Here’s the complete list of things you’ll get in Jeep Compass Limited Plus:
- Dual-Pane Panoramic Sun-Roof
- Larger 8.4-inch Infotainment Screen
- Powered 8-way Driver Seat with Memory Function
- Auto Headlamps and Auto Wipers
- Auto-Dimming Rear Mirror
- All-Row Full-Length Curtain Side Airbags
- “Limited Plus” Badging
- 18-Inch Stylized Alloy Wheels
- Lava Benco V7 Launched in Nepal: A Worthy Entry Level Smartphone?Around 3 months ago, it seemed like Lava was on the brink of extinction. Its…
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite to Exclusively Launch on Daraz Nepal Soon!The sudden transition of mid-range smartphone in affordability and technicality field has shifted the whole…
- Vivo S1 Pro Review: Better Camera than its Predecessor, But Still Lacks PerformanceVivo S series made it to Nepal in August 2019 with the launch of Vivo…