Vertu, a luxury smartphone brand is now officially available in Nepal via Oliz Store.
Vertu is a luxury smartphone maker based in the UK. They simply create some of the luxurious smartphones with astounding price tags. When I say luxurious, that’s because they are handcrafted and use expensive materials like genuine leather and jewels.
Among its wide range of collections, iVertu 5G has made its way to Nepal and it will soon be available via Oliz Store.
iVertu 5G is the latest phone from Vertu which is actually made in China and not the UK. It comes with a premium leather back. What’s more? Let’s check it out.
iVertu 5G Specifications
- Body: 163.56 x 75.27 x 8.76 mm, 200g, Alligator leather/Calfskin leather back
- Display: 6.67 FHD AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 12GB RAM, 512GB UFS 3.1storage
- OS: Android 11 (Vertu OS)
- Rear Camera: 64MP, f/1.8
- 64MP, f/2.2, ultrawide
- 5MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4200mAh Battery, 55W Fast charging inside the box
- USB: USB Type-C
- Misc: Fingerprint (in-display)
iVertu 5G Price in Nepal: TBD
iVertu 5G Overview
Design & Display
iVertu 5G has the iconic V-shaped metal band on the rear to highlight the class of this brand. The rear is also decorated with a calfskin back and is also available in a customized alligator leather version.
The frame of the iVertu 5G is made up of metal and it uses a hole-punch design on the front. Any kind of water/dust resistance has not been mentioned.
For display, it has a 6.67 inches AMOLED Panel with FHD+ resolution. It is also a 120Hz refresh rate panel with a pixel density of 395 PPI.
iVertu 5G is powered by the latest Snapdragon 888 5G chipset. It is paired with 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage.
Snapdragon 888 has an Octa-Core processor with 1 Cortex X1 core, 3 Cortex A78 cores, and 4 Cortex A55 cores. It is one of the first chipsets to employ the new Cortex X1 high-performance cores.
The integrated X60 5G modem allows for superb 5G speeds as well. Furthermore, it is said to include a liquid cooling mechanism and NFC too.
In terms of the camera, it has a quad-camera setup on the rear. There’s a 64MP main sensor, a 64MP ultrawide angle sensor, a 5MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor.
On the front, it comes with a 16MP camera for selfies.
Battery & Others
The phone runs on a 4200mAh battery along with 55W fast charging.
Moving on, it runs on VertuOS on top of Android 11.
iVertu 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
iVertu 5G price in Nepal has not been disclosed as of yet. While Oliz Store has announced the availability of the device on its Facebook page, the phone has not been listed on its website right now.
|iVertu 5G Price in China||Converted Price in Nepal|
|CNY 42800||Rs. 788660|
The Amber Brown variant is supposed to cost CNY 42,800 (NPR 7,88,660) in China. So, it should cost quite a lot more in Nepal.
What do you think of the Vertu mobile phones? Let us know in the comments!
Meanwhile, you can watch our impressions of the Samsung Galaxy A22.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…