Imagine you’re buying a new SUV. What do you want from it? Good mileage? Good features? Premium Styling? What if you get all of that and so much more? But there’s a catch. You’re going to have to pay a premium to get all that. Yes, people are going to be reluctant to spend so much on a car, especially on an unknown brand. But ISUZU is here to change all that. Before you go ahead and veto ISUZU, have a good read about why ISUZU MU-X is among the best premium SUV available in Nepal.
Among the few premium SUVs available in Nepal, none can be compared to the ISUZU MU-X. It is the very definition of premium, offering a lot of features for its pricing. Continental Trading Enterprises, the authorized distributors of all ISUZU automobiles in Nepal, bring in the updated version of the MU-X SUV. As for the premium pricing, ISUZU MU-X price in Nepal starts at Rs. 1.35 Crore for the Automatic Transmission.
ISUZU MU-X Design
The all-new MU-X comes with different updates that have been styled to stand out. Few noticeable visual updates include muscular fenders, larger 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, Bi-LED Auto-Leveling Projectors Headlights, larger bumper along with sporty rear roof spoiler.
Moving onto the interior, you get a high level of refinement to both the driver and passengers. You’ll get the premium feel with the dual tone interior complimented with the twin cockpit layout. The overall design comes with minimal updates without overpowering the familiarity of the MU-X.
ISUZU MU-X Performance
Isuzu MU-X is a premium SUV which is powered by a 3.0-liter turbo diesel, in-line 4-cylinder, DOHC and 16-valve powerful 2999cc engine which can produce a maximum power of 174 BHP at 3600 RPM and a peak torque of 380 Nm at 1800-2800 RPM. And, the transmission consists of a 5-speed automatic transmission with sequential shift and brake shift technology. The claimed fuel-efficiency for the 4×2 variant is 13.8kmpl.
ISUZU MU-X Features
Falling in the premium category, you can expect to get a lot from your MU-X. Being a family-oriented 7-seater SUV, the luxurious black interior is comfortable and functional. Especially, with plush soft upholstery offers all the occupants a high level of comfort. As for the interior climate, the AC comes with integrated heater and ceiling-mounted blowers, even for the passengers in the back row! Moreover, it gives more control to the driver with keyless entry and redesigned controls for the steering wheel.
But that’s not all! ISUZU has given the MU-X all the known safety features. It hosts active safety systems like 4-Channel 4-Sensor Anti-Braking System (ABS), Emergency Braking Assist (EBA), Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Traction Control System (TCS), Hill Assistance Control (HA), Daytime Running Lamps (DRL), and Rear Parking Camera. Rest assured, family safety is guaranteed with the MU-X.
Isuzu MU-X Key Specifications
- Engine: 3.0-liter turbo diesel, in-line 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Displacement: 2999cc
- Mileage: 13-18 kmpl
- Transmission: 5-speed Automatic
- Max Power: 174 BHP @ 3600 RPM
- Max Torque: 380 Nm @ 1800-2800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 65L
- Ground Clearance: 230mm
- Seating Capacity: 7
- Kerb Weight: 2650 kg
Isuzu MU-X Price in Nepal (Automatic Transmission): Rs. 1,35,00,000
Final Thoughts on Isuzu MU-X
Isuzu didn’t take much of a risk for their new facelift. Its pretty much the same car with few cosmetic changes topped off with few extra features. It lacks innovations which can be found in most luxury brands. Not that the old MU-X had any problems, it seems Isuzu could’ve done more. ISUZU played it safe. Especially with the price tag of Rs. 1.35 Crore, not everyone can justify such a large bet on a car. Unfortunately, this makes MU-X one of the more practical SUVs out of reach of the masses.
But I must commend them on improving more towards safety, the design and the overall essence of an SUV. Well, in the off chance, this might’ve undoubtedly driven the price so high. To recap everything in just a single sentence: ISUZU MU-X is a great SUV that not everyone can afford.
What are your thoughts on the ISUZU MU-X? Does it justify the 1.35 Crore price? Tell us all about it in the comments down below!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…