You know there are some products that you need, some products that you think you need but don’t actually do, and there are some products that you absolutely don’t need at all but you absolutely want to have it. iPad Pro 2018 falls in the 3rd category. Priced at Rs. 245000, this tablet from Apple is pricier than two ultrabooks combined. So, naturally we question, is it worth it?
iPad Pro is a testament to Apple’s design. It looks gorgeous on the outside and performs similarly on the inside. The flat sides take us back to the days of iPhone 5 and 5s but it still looks modern and the near edge to edge display makes it look unlike anything on the market. If you are someone who wants the best of the best for anything you buy and have the dough to spend on these kinds of products, we don’t have anything bad about the iPad Pro to say to you.
Apple iPad Pro 2018 Key Specifications
- Display: 12.9 inches (2048 x 2732 pixels) LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen @ 265ppi
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Chipset: Apple A12X Bionic
- Memory: 1 TB, 6 GB RAM
- OS: iOS 12
- Primary Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 29mm (standard), 1/3″, 1.22µm, PDAF
- Secondary Camera: 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Cellular
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 9720 mAh battery (36.71 Wh)
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer
Apple iPad Pro 2018 Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,45,000 (1TB)
But, what is the use of an overpriced tablet that bends like paper to most of the general public? We don’t know. For me, as I am not a gamer, spending Rs. 245000 on a laptop for my work that mostly includes email and editing documents is already ridiculous. Spending Rs. 245000 on a tablet (the pen and keyboard cost extra) just because it looks good is just bonkers.
iPad is a cool piece of technology. There’s no doubt about it. It is powerful too, as evident from the videos of other YouTubers editing their videos on it. However, for my Rs. 2,45,000, I would rather buy a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, a Dell XPS 13, a kindle and give the remaining 10K to a charity.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Sony WH-1000XM4 ANC Headphone Launched in NepalNepal Hima Trade Link, the official distributor of Sony in Nepal has launched Sony WH1000XM4…
- Huawei Y8p with OLED Display and 48MP Camera Launched in NepalAfter a quiet launch of the Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei has launched Huawei Y8p in…
- Coolpad Cool X with 7.12 inch Display and 6000 mAh Battery Launched in NepalCoolpad is back in Nepal and they have been pretty busy with new smartphone launches.…