iflix and Himalayan Java Coffee have recently announced their partnership. The partnership entails that customers of Himalayan Java will get 2-months free unlimited access to iflix in addition to a month-long trial period.
This scheme aims to increase the popularity of iflix which is the first of its kind international VOD (Video-on-Demand) service of Nepal.
- Himalayan Java coffee customers will be able to get the voucher code at its 16 locations. With the voucher code, the customers will get unlimited access to iflix content.
- Gagan Shrestha, chairman of Java shared that the discussion for this partnership had begun a few months ago. Adding that since the interests of both companies aligned they were delighted to offer iflix vouchers from their outlets in Kathmandu.
- According to Bhawana Ghimire, Country Lead of iflix, iflix has added more western contents, iflix original shorts, exclusive Korean catalogue and also Bollywood contents.
- The offer will be valid from 17th of July to 16th of Aug from all outlets of Himalayan Java.
One more thing:
- Back in October of 2017, iflix was launched in Nepal as the executive telco partner of Ncell.
- Daraz 12.12 Sale Day Begins – Promises up to 60% OFFIt’s here again, the end of the decade is back again to take another year…
- Xiaomi AirDots Finally See Nepal’s Daylight: Priced at Rs. 4,799 and 6 Months WarrantyHeadphone jacks are going extinct with the arrival of new flagship smartphones every day. With…
- Xiaomi Launches the Redmi K30 and K30 5G: Flagship Killer 3.0 Unleashed?The Redmi K20 Pro that was unleashed in the 3rd quarter of 2019 managed to…