Huawei Mobile has launched yet another budget-oriented device, Huawei Y7, in the Nepali market. It follows along recently released Nova 2i.
Y7 is set to be bigger and better with powerful performance. Looking at the specs sheet, Huawei Y7’s claims is questionable. Huawei Y7 price in Nepal is Rs. 15,900.
Huawei Y7 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chip. It boasts octa-core Cortex-A53 processor clocked at 1.4GHz. The display is 5.5-inches IPS panel with Adreno 505 graphics.
The internal storage is 16GB; expandable up to 256GB via microSD. It also comes in 2GB RAM with Android Nougat. The rear camera is 12MP with f/2.2 and LED. The front shooter is 8MP with f2.0 aperture. It runs on a massive Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery.
Huawei Y7 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches IPS HD LCD display
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- CPU – Octa-core 1.4GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 505
- Memory – 16GB internal storage with micro SD (expandable up to 256GB), 2GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Primary Camera – 12MP, f/2.2, phase detection, autofocus, LED
- Secondary Camera – 8MP, f/2.0
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Huawei Y7 Price in Nepal: Rs. 15,900
Huawei Y7 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It features decent hardware specs for the price. The device is far from perfect. The specs seem like a toned-down version of Huawei Y7 Prime. It has no wow factor. Plus, the device has no fingerprint scanner.
You can definitely purchase this device just for its large battery. But if you want something more, check out Xiaomi Note 5A Prime that definitely stands out! With more storage and powerful camera, it deserves a look.
- Oppo F5: 3 Reasons Not to Buy the New Selfie Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime With 16MP Selfie Camera Available in Nepal
- Huawei Nova 2i With Quad Camera Now Available in Nepal
Reall all the latest articles on Gadgets. Stay updated!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…