Huawei has launched another budget phone for the year. The first one was Huawei Y7 Pro 2019; it recently got a fingerprint sensor and larger storage. Now is the time for Huawei Y5 2019. The Huawei Y5 2019 price in Nepal is set Rs. 13,490.Huawei Y5 2019 is less of a phone than Y7 Pro 2019 for less of the price. Even though the phone has a19:9 aspect ratio, it looks chunky. The side bezels surrounding the 5.71″ IPS LCD HD+ screen are thick and the bottom bezel is even more pronounced. The back is made up of faux leather. So, the Y5 2019 isn’t going to win any design awards. But the goal of the phone at this price isn’t to do that either. The screen is good for the price though.
Y5 2019 houses a Mediatek Helio A22 processor which is a powerful entry-level chipset. This processor is aided by 2GB RAM. You won’t have any problems with apps like Instagram or YouTube with this setup but you will have to monitor your multitasking tendencies. Multitasking between two or three apps will be fine, I guess. But anything more than that will strain your phone.
The internal storage is 16GB. As full-fat Android is installed on this phone, you will probably have to invest in an SD card sooner than you think.
Huawei Y5 2019 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.71 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9
- Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM; storage expandable up to 512GB using micro SD card
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, f/1.8
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP f/2.2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery
Huawei Y5 2019 Price in Nepal: Rs. 13,490
There’s a single 13MP camera at the back with flash support. At the front, there’s a 5MP selfie camera. I don’t know what we can expect from the cameras on a budget smartphone, but they will do the job of occasionally capturing your memories well. I can’t say that the images will be very flattering.
Inside, the phone packs a 3020 battery which combined with low-powered internals should last you through a day without any issue. Though there’s no fingerprint sensor, there’s a face unlock feature that Huawei says will unlock your phone in 1.5 seconds.
That’s all about the new Y5 2019. It’s a budget phone that comes at Rs. 13,490. At this price, the major competition of Y5 2019 are Samsung Galaxy M10, Samsung Galaxy A10, and Xiaomi’s upcoming Redmi 7A.
- ‘Sagoon Lite’ App Now Available for Download in Nepal: Nepal’s First Anonymous Social AppSagoon is a social commerce platform which was launched back in late 2015. Since then,…
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+: 10 Features You Must Know!It’s been 8 years since the Note series came in to existence. After 8 years,…
- Jeep Compass Trailhawk Coming Soon in Nepal; Confirmed for NADA Auto Show 2019!This year’s NADA Auto Show is packing to be one of the most anticipated events…