Huawei is a popular brand, there is no doubt about that. Not only in the Nepali market, but it’s a globally recognized smartphone manufacturer which has been producing decent smartphones over the years.
Huawei has recently updated its flagship smartphone for the year 2018 with two new smartphones– The P20 and P20 Pro. Among the two, the Huawei P20 has been officialy released in Nepal. The Huawei P20 price in Nepal is set Rs. 74,900. As per the officials, the bigger brother, Huawei P20 Pro, is expected to launch in Nepal after two weeks.
The Huawei P20 comes with a 5.8-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080*2280 pixels. Inside, it is powered by a Hisilicon Kirin 970octa-core processor. It has a 4GB of RAM supported by 128 GB of storage. For GPU, it has a Mali-G72 MP12.
Talking about the camera of this phone, the Huawei P20 has a dual camera setup on the back with a 12MP f/1.8 and a 20MP f/1.6 sensors. On the front, it has a 24MP sensor with an aperture of f/2.0, Again. It is running on the Android 8.1 Oreo.
In terms of power, this phone has a 3400mAh battery which is a non-removable Li-ion battery. Talking about the sensor, the typical sensors like fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and a compass is present in this phone.
Huawei P20 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 5.8-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080×2240 pixels
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 970
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Memory: 128GB ROM, 4GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8, 27mm, 1/2.3″, 1.55µm, OIS) + 20 MP (f/1.6, 27mm)
- Secondary Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
Huawei P20 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 74,900
The Huawei P20 is a great smartphone. This is a little inferior compared to its bigger brother the Huawei P20 Pro. This phone might be overshadowed by the bigger version–the P20 Pro. But, this phone is not very bad either. It has a great processor, great RAM and well obviously a great design. This phone certainly is able to compete against other phones but people might buy this because they are so fixated on getting the phones from Apple or Samsung.
The camera too is impressive. The Huawei P20 Pro had a triple camera setup but the one on the P20 is not bad either. This one has a dual camera which should give you pretty great photos. But the video processing on the Kirin chip is not as great as in the Snapdragon processor. So, the video quality may lag behind on this device.
I have very few, or let’s say no complains about this device whatsoever. Though this is a great smartphone, this might not do as good because people are not comfortable buying expensive phones from Samsung and Apple.
So, tell us in the comments down below about what you think of the Huawei P20 in the comments down below!
- Daraz 12.12 Sale Day Begins – Promises up to 60% OFFIt’s here again, the end of the decade is back again to take another year…
- Xiaomi AirDots Finally See Nepal’s Daylight: Priced at Rs. 4,799 and 6 Months WarrantyHeadphone jacks are going extinct with the arrival of new flagship smartphones every day. With…
- Xiaomi Launches the Redmi K30 and K30 5G: Flagship Killer 3.0 Unleashed?The Redmi K20 Pro that was unleashed in the 3rd quarter of 2019 managed to…