Huawei is on a bit of a roll, it recently launched varieties of smartphones like the Y9 2018 and Y7 Pro 2018. And now, it is offering the successor of widely popular Nova 2i, the Nova 3e. The Nova lineup from Huawei targets young consumers and comes with a stylish design, good set of cameras, and a decent battery life.
With such features, the Nova 2i managed to be the best selling smartphone from Huawei in Nepal. And to continue its ascendancy, Huawei Nova 3e has made its way to Nepal. The Huawei Nova 3e price in Nepal is marked at Rs. 35,900 and it’ll be interesting to see if it can notch up Huawei’s brand popularity.
Huawei Nova 3e comes in a unique design. It sports unique aluminum alloy completed with a radiant shade that incorporates a light dazzle texture. The phone looks great with glossy finish which may be prone to smudges. Speaking about the color, you get to choose from three variations; Black, Blue, and Rose Gold. Another thing unique about this smartphone is the display. It has a 5.84-inches 19:9 aspect ratio HD+ screen with Full View 2.0 support. It has 1080 by 2280-pixel resolution at 432 pixels per inch density. This brings forth “the notch” to the table which is one of the major changes from Huawei.
Nova 3e is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 659 SoC with an octa-core processor. For gaming and performance, you get 4GB RAM supported by Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. It runs on top of Huawei’s EMUI which is an Android Oreo-based OS. The hardware and software side of this device is quite like its predecessor.
Interestingly, Huawei Nova 3e is advertised for its unique camera. It has a triple camera setup: dual-rear camera and a single-front camera. The front camera has a 16MP and f/2.0 aperture with FOV 78-degree wider angle lens. It supports a 3D retouching feature that uses intelligent recognition and facial mapping. The dual camera comes with a 16MP + 2MP lens with f/2.22 aperture. It will allow you to capture more light with better depth perception.
Dual Bluetooth, improved Face Unlock, and much requested Fast Charging are among other unique features of Nova 3e.
Huawei Nova 3e Key Specifications
- Display: 5.84-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080×2240 pixels
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 659
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP2
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Memory: 64GB Internal Storage (expandable up to 256GB via microSD), 4GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual: 16 MP (f/2.2, 1.0µm) + 2 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery (Fast Charging 2.0)
Huawei Nova 3e Price in Nepal: Rs. 35,900
If you hate the notch but you haven’t used any devices with a notch, you might change your perspective. To do so, you’ll need to use a device with the notch and I highly recommend that. Well, let’s talk more about the phone except for the notch! The design of this phone is really nice. With a similar build to that of the Huawei P20, the glass back looks beautiful and gives it a premium feel. Of course, it is prone to fingerprints and smudges, a protective case is a must.
One of the few complaints about this device is the use of the same processor as that of the Nova 2i. It’s the same Kirin 659 chipset that we see in most of the mid-range smartphones, it would have been really nice to see a change for once. Talking about something new, it’s nice to see a USB Type C and a fast charging support.
For its price tag, Huawei Nova 3e is certainly a good mid-range smartphone but there are other slightly expensive contenders such as the Oppo F7 and the Vivo V9. We are yet to see how this device fares against other smartphones. So, stay tuned for the full review of this device!
What do you think of the Huawei Nova 3e? Let us know in the comments down below.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…